Shilen Soul Crystal gap

Siri

Since the Support didn't/couldn't answer my question i will bring it up here:

I tried to make a Lv. 6 or Lv.7 Shilen Soul Crystal. But the rates are extremly messed. So it is kinda insanely hard to make a Lv.6 and kinda impossible getting Lv. 7 to 10 since they removed the restoration on that (while the old abused lv. 10's are still ingame).

5x failed to lv2, 2x failed to lv3, 3x failed to lv4, 6x failed to lv5 and with the latest 2 tries i have now 5 fails for lv6.

In total: 21 fails so far getting even Lv. 6

So dear NCW dev's or whoever makes the restoration rules:
How are the players nowadays supposed to compete with the ones that got their Shilen Soul Crystals restored on fail?

Naia has multiple lv 8,9 and even lv10 Shilen Soul Crystals.
For us not being able to get this its a huge disadvanged to compete against them farm/aden wise and especially Oly/Pvp with the 1-3 hit dmg nowadays.

What's your fix for that?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Siri said:

I tried to make a Lv. 6 or Lv.7 Shilen Soul Crystal. But the rates are extremly messed. So it is kinda insanely hard to make a Lv.6 and kinda impossible getting Lv. 7 to 10 since they removed the restoration on that (while the old abused lv. 10's are still ingame).

5x failed to lv2, 2x failed to lv3, 3x failed to lv4, 6x failed to lv5 and with the latest 2 tries i have now 5 fails for lv6.

How are the players nowadays supposed to compete with the ones that got their Shilen Soul Crystals restored on fail?

For us not being able to get this its a huge disadvanged to compete against them farm/aden wise and especially Oly/Pvp with the 1-3 hit dmg nowadays.

you should have sold 1 lvl 5 and traded the other 5 + adena for lvl 6

the rate of each compound is publicly stated on the wiki. 

Another day another luck.
I made my Shilen +7 without any restoration abuse.
I had myself 3x Shilen +6 and the first went +7. So I went with luck for another one +7 and last one has burned.
2x Shilen +7, I tried to go +8 and it burnt, so I left the last one I had for myself.

I could have asked to restore it or even try, but I did not bother since mine is +7 and I am more than fine with it :)

On 2/22/2021 at 2:47 PM, Siri said:

Dont you worry about this, they will just add lootboxes with +10 ready crystals which will drop like candies, and all those people who invested 20k $ to make +10 will lose the money thats all )