I don`t know why nobody announce when rates on anything going down

CataPvE

Last event with blessed angel accesorry and normal ones was fine,than after maintance rates went to ~10% and searched and saw no where  any anouncement about that change. I fail like 30 piece in a row and only works 1-2. Same for armor, talked with some top players and all said the same.

I don`t know why no one talks and just silence like this lol. This is not fine. Lady luck GONE , Rates GONE on everything , what's next ?^^

I also tryed to OE 30 parts +5 with 20% extra chance they all failed in a row,0 lady luck lol

4 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

Last event with blessed angel accesorry and normal ones was fine,than after maintance rates went to ~10% and searched and saw no where  any anouncement about that change. I fail like 30 piece in a row and only works 1-2. Same for armor, talked with some top players and all said the same.

I don`t know why no one talks and just silence like this lol. This is not fine. Lady luck GONE , Rates GONE on everything , what's next ?^^

I also tryed to OE 30 parts +5 with 20% extra chance they all failed in a row,0 lady luck lol

No one talks cuz nothing will change , send a letter to NC as a customer experience review they have to reply , you wont get answers on forums , community members unable to tell you anything , because they don't have answers :) that why @Juji@Hime never replies to topics :) 

They wasnt crap before last maintance , i made tons of earrings +8 neck +8 rings +6 +7 but somehow now u fail 10-15 in a row with 0 success.

ANd now from 300 i cant pass +5 lol and before from 100 i had a few +8

Core is not some magical land where all your L2 dreams come true.  They get the same updates as us, they do not have some of the items we do and they might have things dragon weapons but they dont have cloaks so your trading one bag poop for another.  Same poop just different smell.

Problem with the game is developers not the producers.