Why your poor launcher been designed the way it unable to start Classic and Live separately?

There is only 1 client/Authentication server for both Live/Classic(either Live or Classic on 1 login, can't use the same account for both at the same time)... I think you can still run Blade & Soul/Aion with the same login as L2 at the same time. You can run separate accounts on 2 different NCwest servers at the same time, on the same computer.

8wWrPjC.jpg

19 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

There is only 1 client/Authentication server for both Live/Classic(either Live or Classic on 1 login, can't use the same account for both at the same time)... I think you can still run Blade & Soul/Aion with the same login as L2 at the same time. You can run separate accounts on 2 different NCwest servers at the same time, on the same computer.

8wWrPjC.jpg

Try Europe in the settings. What do u see?

PS. 

What's the point to talk about obvious things? Everyone seeing it. 

PPS.

Need solution, nobody cares how humble architecture is. 

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Try Europe in the settings. What do u see?

PS. 

What's the point to talk about obvious things? Everyone seeing it. 

PPS.

Need solution, nobody cares how humble architecture is. 

NC Launcher... you choose location of the server(not yours), NCsoft only has Blade & Soul in Europe, so.

On 5/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, LordDragnil said:

I'd like to have to access to both versions at the same time. 

it was only implied that you wanted to use the same account for both versions at the same time(They would only need to add a Classic Authentication server, and an extra button for Classic... then somebody is gonna want to use same account on Chronos and Naia at the same time... that's never gonna happen either.) I can use Live/Classic at the same time on 1 computer(obviously on separate accounts)... nearly EVERYBODY runs more than 1 account except you I guess, because the rest of us have access to both versions all the time, just not both versions on 1 account at the same time.

Make separate WH/Trader accounts, to sell items/watch world chat... for each server(0 toons on all other servers), then you can choose where you want to play daily on your Main account, based on server Drama or Raids/events/clan activity.

22 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

it was only implied that you wanted to use the same account

Yes, I want it. Or give me character transfer between accounts (like other do)..

Also, I want that client DO NOT CLOSE  after disconnects. At Japanese servers, you need only enter password to reconnect, no need re-launch everything (launcher, window..).

7 minutes ago, Dawe said:

When I exit the client, launcher will open automatically, so i need to press start button again....

Man, but then you launch window. ..

In jp client, windows never close. Just enter pwd after dc and get in. It is way more faster.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

13 hours ago, Dawe said:

With my ssd, i don't w8 for my client to load up for to long, so i don't mind.

Blah, blah, blah... 

Enter pass to 3 launched windows is 10 times faster then re-login launcher, start 3 windows and login there...

PS.

And it's convenient.

Edited by LordDragnil
Postscriptum