Reduced Enchant Rates to event item?

Unfortunately many players has noticed that the enchants rate has been reduced drastically, on Wednesday we had +16 weapons that give a rulers belt genesis that would be one of the first items that starts to be worth the event. So ncsoft performed an emergency maintenance and arranged something to fix and bring down the server. However, in reality the main focus was to adjust the enchant rate of the event (same thing happened in last artifact compound event).

Once again benefiting the players that are already top grade on the server and killing the chance of beginners to climb, would the intention be to force a purchase to be able to grow? as it is but it is the inverse average players who make payment are giving up the game, beginners already give up even before trying anything. Today, we are practically obliged to pay for the prestige pack in order to make it possible to have adena to buy measly Soulshots U$15,00/month, then you plus need to pay a lot to try to get any value item in event and never know when server came down to adjust rates lol... (plus chances in event still too below low).

Look at it from this angle. On Wednesday the big players with boxes full of adena (nothing wrong with having the char box with adena cause of limit adena in this server) came in buying items from the event with adena and made countless weapons +16, +17 and even probaly +20 guaranteeing profit and good items , while other players need time to acquire the adena/ncoins (or players has different gmt time and are working and not in game by the time), and then start the enchant routine of the event and try to guarantee something, but what really happens? The big players made countless weapons and made a profit on Wednesday (not theyr fault) and the small and medium ones came only on Thursday (1 measly day after the start of the event, our hours?) to try their luck but the rates were drastically reduced! Is that fair? why launch an event and adjust the enchant rate? Anyway, where do you want to go with these event manipulations?

I start to think that the intent is for the server to close and for that they are doing everything so that the players give up the game for the purpose of not having to make refunds for the players.

15 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

I thought the extra maintenance was to remove the Stone of Destiny that didn't get deleted at the update like it was supposed to. 

Nah I still got mine. I believe the NPC to use it is missing though.

3 hours ago, Catlord said:

Nah I still got mine. I believe the NPC to use it is missing though.

Not sure why they didn't make the NPC permanent, or permanently assign the feature to one of the Talking Island > Tomb of Souls NPCs. If they don't want to sell Stones in the store permanently and like missing out on the revenue, well, that's their choice. But don't go chopping players off at the knees, too.  I mean it's not like players always know their class is crappy until they get 110+. Sad to say, there are too many classes that can't really do much without spending quadrillions on gear.

21 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Not sure why they didn't make the NPC permanent, or permanently assign the feature to one of the Talking Island > Tomb of Souls NPCs. If they don't want to sell Stones in the store permanently and like missing out on the revenue, well, that's their choice. But don't go chopping players off at the knees, too.  I mean it's not like players always know their class is crappy until they get 110+. Sad to say, there are too many classes that can't really do much without spending quadrillions on gear.

This thread is for enchanting rates nerfed,

without offense you do realise that has like 7years now that it doesnt matter the class but the items, the item makes the class op,

so every class needs trillions to start cutting therefore item makes class op not class itself

as for enchant rates we feel it but cant prove anything