Male Erethia?

When or are we getting MALE erethia?

I just noticed that the option for a male erethia was there but isnt available, yet(?). if my memory was correct, that option weren't there when i last played like 2 years ago. It sure gave me a little bit of hope since i was really forward for a male erethia back when i first heard it from a random l2 post. 

anyone knows anything about it?

7 minutes ago, valor said:

It is on Essence server in Europe, you can try it there. New race called Sylph with a gun as weapon.

Not sure if it will be coming soon on Live (Awakening) version.

is essence an official server or is it a private? 

Just now, Lucian07 said:

is essence an official server or is it a private? 

Official for Europe region. It is subset from Classic version we have over here with  more PVP-oriented.

Live will get new class soon called Death Knight.

8 minutes ago, valor said:

Official for Europe region. It is subset from Classic version we have over here with  more PVP-oriented.

Live will get new class soon called Death Knight.

i visited the site and somehow, they already have death knight class? are they the advance one?
on the other hand, thank you for the info. i never knew essence existed. i might have to switch to essence.

1 hour ago, Lucian07 said:

i visited the site and somehow, they already have death knight class? are they the advance one?
on the other hand, thank you for the info. i never knew essence existed. i might have to switch to essence.

One of good class in that version from what I read on their forum, honestly I only play Live version there not Essence.

The Essence already have Death Knight in almost 2 years in Europe if I'm not mistaken now then on Live Korea they bring Death Knight to Live version that is some funny fact I think.

So I would assume, Sylph also will be making its way to Live version as well.

yep most likely

we get death knight update in 4 months but let's see when korea will add in their next update if it will include the male erthia or not but keep in mind we're talking about at least another year before it comes to us