Lineage 2 (Naia) - Elite Water Dragon Army Supply Items x2000

Y2J

1 hour ago, Y2J said:

hope you enjoy the video and  sry for the length of the video Still learning OBS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8l5_QzDFo&t=21s

Thanks for this. Before Herald of Light update i was able to get at least 1 FS lvl1 every few days but after the update i get only spirit ore, soulstone and CRY R.

Also, try to record your gameplay with Nvidia Shadowplay (if you have Nvidia). It'll be 1080p 60fps and the app is easy to use.

17 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

Thanks for this. Before Herald of Light update i was able to get at least 1 FS lvl1 every few days but after the update i get only spirit ore, soulstone and CRY R.

Also, try to record your gameplay with Nvidia Shadowplay (if you have Nvidia). It'll be 1080p 60fps and the app is easy to use.

I hate NVidia app. There is no option to set up own short keys. So I have problem with my macro. Win + G (Win 10) atm is the best, but sometimes quality ain't so good. 

3 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I hate NVidia app. There is no option to set up own short keys. So I have problem with my macro. Win + G (Win 10) atm is the best, but sometimes quality ain't so good. 

There is, install Nvidia Geforce Experience latest update, press ALT+Z, go to settings and set your own keybindings :)

12 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

Same here before  the update I was getting 1 FS  every 2 ore 4 days ( I do around 75-90 boxes per day, since the update , only spirit ore, soulstone and cry, did they nerf that? I thought I was just unlucky. 

Also 1 spirit ore per box ?, less  then usles I use around 7 000 - 10 000 only spirit ore,  per day, at least make the boxes  drop around 1000.

13 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

thank for the advice 

Apparently they nerfed PI drops too.

Totally random some days i get my usual 10 - 14 scrolls other i get 1 - 4.  However I was getting  2 - 4 crystals of a dawn a week now zero since the update.  I mean it wasn't game breaking to get a few a week because either 1. allowed me to make extra adena or 2 upgrade my items but now I see that not happening either.

16 hours ago, Y2J said:

hope you enjoy the video and  sry for the length of the video Still learning OBS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8l5_QzDFo&t=21s

OBS is kinda complex, it does have alot of features to figure out(steep learning curve!) I found Flashback Express was fairly easy to use, hotkeys are configurable... and you can add/remove effects like the Mouse highlight(pro version has more features)vid I posted to support/Bug section https://streamable.com/qpewt7