Summer Sale - Sneakpeak

Hi all,

Free will for everyone to spend or not. I simply want to make a thread to show that current incoming sale ain't too bad over time.

Here a sneakpeak at prices:

10x IOS Pass = 350 Ncoin = 7350 Ncoin (100€) for 210 IOS Pass instead of 14.700 Ncoin (200€)

210 Passes while using 2 per day = 105days = +- 3 and a half months of IOS farming at reduced price.

If you buy on 3 toons, that makes it close to a year of IOS Passes at reduced price 300 vs 600€.

Take in consideration 200m (lower to mid geared character) per IOS run x 3 = 600m/day up to 6b/day for end game player per account. Which leaves one from 18b to 180b per month.

1 year = 180b minimum which allows one to get:

- Insanity, Seven Sign, Abundance lvl1, R99 Bloody+12 weapon, R99+10 Bloody Armor,  Radiant Circlet+5, Ruby lvl4, Opal lvl4, Emerald lvl4 for most people.

If you play it smart, you can also buy Storm Isle Recharge Stone, Primeval Isle Recharge Stone & wait for a good Adena & Double Drop event.

----

Summer Sale Emperor Special Cocktail = 1 NCoin each day.

A cocktail that allows someone to make his Hunting zones with full buffs every day.

----

Summer Sale - Big Vitality Pack = 4000Ncoin = 50 hour of vitality

If you play 8 hours with cocktails, this leaves someone with 6 days of full vitality for Hunting zones and someone can logout after that.

3 weeks = 12.000Ncoin = 150€ while playing 8 hours per day.

----

Cakes vs Big Vitality Pack:

One day of vitality party cakes XP requires 36 cakes = 3.600 Ncoin

3.600 Ncoin vs 4000Ncoin where you get 2 days of vitality instead with the Summer Sale

For a single player, this might be cheaper for 3 weeks.

----

Cakes price vs Big Vitality Pack for whole event:

756 cakes = 75.600 Ncoins = 21 days (event duration) = 1000€

504 hours = 21 days (event duration) = 10 Big Vitality Pack = 40.000 Ncoin = 500€

If 7 players ship in for cakes this costs 10.800 (150€) Ncoins for whole XP event per player.

----

I am leaving this here so people can think about it.

P.S.: There is no obligation to buy anything at any given moment.

1 hour ago, ffs said:

no. this perpetuates the existing problems, rewarding them, like what theyu do for this game is good.

No ty, w/o some real content my butt is outta here. enjoy the sale

so bitter

where are all the gratefulness?  i'm so tired complainers... all they do is yap all day and suck thumb and feel "POOR" - that is a great state to be in!!

didn't you know if you become more grateful, you'll make more money?  more money = more gratefulness = more MORE money?

complain all day = more poor = LESS money = complain more = LESS LESS money...

omg the intelligence of the people here is beyond me.  seriously, shoot me with a bullet PUH LEASE.

4 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

so bitter

where are all the gratefulness?  i'm so tired complainers... all they do is yap all day and suck thumb and feel "POOR" - that is a great state to be in!!

didn't you know if you become more grateful, you'll make more money?  more money = more gratefulness = more MORE money?

complain all day = more poor = LESS money = complain more = LESS LESS money...

omg the intelligence of the people here is beyond me.  seriously, shoot me with a bullet PUH LEASE.

1st of if you do not ask what you want, you will never get what you want.

2nd if oyu like how this game is ran what's the problem? no matter how much ppl complain nothing seems to change in players favor, be happy and enjoy your game. What bothers you or seems irrational of what people want?

The rest of us will find something else to pass time eventualy. Have fun

Complaining is tiring yes, I fall asleep reading the forum ...😂 , but also not complaining about somthing you do not like and accepting it, is just stupid, so some people put   work that is tiring and writing on the forum to change this low budget you call game in to a actually game.

For a game thats demands constant money they put very low to none efort, they just throw a stik at the game and say run ......

• Haha 1