/DELAY misspelling causes all my PARTY CAKES to be consumed instantly

On 7/16/2021 at 9:39 AM, Xadiaris said:

post your macro to check.

line1:  /useshortcut 5 8
line2: /delary

10 party cakes dropped onto HOTBAR 5, position 8

Imagine if someone dropped 500 party cakes and FATFINGERS that spelling of the word DELAY

7 hours ago, whosjohnny said:

line1:  /useshortcut 5 8

line2: /delary <--------- Wrong Command Here

10 party cakes dropped onto HOTBAR 5, position 8

Imagine if someone dropped 500 party cakes and FATFINGERS that spelling of the word DELAY

/delary is not a valid command, you are trying to use /delay  and also you have to specify an ammount of seconds you want to wait, for example...

/delay 30         <----- The macro will wait 30 seconds before executing the next command line

Your current macro is currently doing this...

1 Use wathever item or skill currently located in bar line 5 slot 8

2 Can't recognize what follows... go back to beggining...

So, this is just a loop, in your case, telling to use all the cakes you have in inventory as fast as system can...

4 hours ago, Equadym said:

/delary is not a valid command, you are trying to use /delay  and also you have to specify an ammount of seconds you want to wait, for example...

/delay 30         <----- The macro will wait 30 seconds before executing the next command line

Your current macro is currently doing this...

1 Use wathever item or skill currently located in bar line 5 slot 8

2 Can't recognize what follows... go back to beggining...

So, this is just a loop, in your case, telling to use all the cakes you have in inventory as fast as system can...

he wanted to see the wrong command, i stated in my title, it's WRONG COMMAND.  and i know why it consumed all my 10 party  cakes.  Imagine 500 for those that FAT fingered it.  or 1,000,0000 PARTY CAKES.  

@Juji  can you help expedite the final process for ticket id 23732267 (already approved, need me log out to complete)?  I've waited a long time, don't know how long I have to wait, missing out CP xp.  Thank you.  Again, ticket id is 23732267.