Lara gift boxes at random BS

Tercill

I understand that items will be harder to get than others, but when the event describes that the items are given at random but majority of the time you get vit pots, that’s not random! You devs must feel really good frustrating your dwindling fan base

19 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

The first week of Lara we were able to get some cool rewards but after the latest maintenance the chances have been decreased and we only get VP pots and rice cakes.

Where is it written that the boxes of "Lara have had a nerf in their drops ??? I opened 12 boxes and won (1 Ruby 30 days, 2 fgt chp 1, 1 rune stone, 1 marph Luck, 5 vit pots & 2 rice)

So  asked myself where you get your information that there has been a reduction or nerf in the boxes .. because I was looking and I did not find anything.

17 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

Where is it written that the boxes of "Lara have had a nerf in their drops ??? I opened 12 boxes and won (1 Ruby 30 days, 2 fgt chp 1, 1 rune stone, 1 marph Luck, 5 vit pots & 2 rice)

So  asked myself where you get your information that there has been a reduction or nerf in the boxes .. because I was looking and I did not find anything.

They never report the nerfs, we all just feel the difference when it happens. Just like any event there will be that person that can point to the greatness from his items. But if you're 1 in 100... the nerf is on. 

4 hours ago, Ganealf said:

They never report the nerfs, we all just feel the difference when it happens. Just like any event there will be that person that can point to the greatness from his items. But if you're 1 in 100... the nerf is on. 

How do I feel the difference? If I don't win in an event, I have to come and start writing this is "NERF" ??? And where do you base the 1/100%? Did you talk to 100 people to open boxes at the same time and see a% of drops, you explain?