other people complaints

8 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

So, I guess the 350/hour is the cap of IOS 1. The most you can make there. But unfortunately, although I make 350 in IOS1, i make 290 in IOS 2, as I am not strong enough to kill fast there...

That is why I said, that my prediction is that in order to farm effectively there, you need to be 115 with 4+tril of gear. Are you somewhere near that?

I have spent far too much money on this game. I am well over that unfortunately.

I can do 850/hr on my 112 dual yul with a +12 bloody r110 bow + all my gear.

I think people misplace what to upgrade with 500b to 1 tril. If you spend that wisely, you can make a decent toon.  You just need to understand how items and stats affect your dmg output. Most people are clueless on this front. 

8 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

I can do 850/hr on my 112 dual yul with a +12 bloody r110 bow + all my gear.

I think people misplace what to upgrade with 500b to 1 tril. If you spend that wisely, you can make a decent toon.  You just need to understand how items and stats affect your dmg output. Most people are clueless on this front. 

Then I really need your advice 🙂

Are you in Chronos? Would you spend 5 mins with me to have a look at my build?

1 hour ago, Degus said:

Im too lazy to try this, but what can you build, say for a 112 archer for 500b to farm ios2? 

I must add, the +10 blessed set is new compared to last time I tested there.

i didnt say 500-1t at 112 would farm ios2.  i said ios 1 needs 500b - 1t and 110-112 level for viable farming.  ios 2 needs 112+ and better gear.

1 hour ago, KazAnakiuS said:

Then I really need your advice 🙂

Are you in Chronos? Would you spend 5 mins with me to have a look at my build?

yes i am chronos.  feel free to mail Hyperlite in game or try and catch me online in a pm

+12 r110 bloody bow = 90b

blessed exalted +10 armor + anything that isnt replaced in this list

artifact book lvl 3 = 8b

fill artifact book with +0's = 10-12b

get +4 balance artifacts, 5-6b/ea - need 3-4

ruby 5 = 80b

seed bracelet lvl 2 or  3 = 60b

+6 agathions = 6b/ea - you need 3 + anakim in main - anakim is 10b

insanity = 15-20b

skill power p skill crit dmg talisamn 30day = 14b

+7 or +10 cloak is the biggest purchase - 200-500b

30 day boss jewel pack from store

prestige

expect 10-15b for wep augment

skill enchant all to +10 or +15 = 10-50b depending on market

tattoos = 10-20b for all 3 (old +5 ones)

+5 circlet = 70b

+5 dragon rind = 70b

this is just a quick, 5 min run down of smart, cheap purchases that all go directly to dmg depending on class.

16 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i didnt say 500-1t at 112 would farm ios2.  i said ios 1 needs 500b - 1t and 110-112 level for viable farming.  ios 2 needs 112+ and better gear.

yes i am chronos.  feel free to mail Hyperlite in game or try and catch me online in a pm

+12 r110 bloody bow = 90b --> +12 Limited Bow

blessed exalted +10 armor --> +8 R110 enchanted armor

artifact book lvl 3 = 8b  --> +5 Top Grade lvl3 book

fill artifact book with +0's = 10-12b  --> it is full of +4 artifacts

get +4 balance artifacts, 5-6b/ea - need 3-4 --> OK

ruby 5 = 80b -- >  Greater Ruby lv2 / Greater Opal / Greater Emerald / Greater Aquamarine / Greater Vital

seed bracelet lvl 2 or  3 = 60b  --> seed lvl3

+6 agathions = 6b/ea - you need 3 + anakim in main - anakim is 10b --> +8 Aries / +8Cancer/ +8Leo / Fairy charm 3% p.atk

insanity = 15-20b - OK

skill power p skill crit dmg talisamn 30day = 14b --> i Dont have this

+7 or +10 cloak is the biggest purchase - 200-500b --> +7 Elmore OK

30 day boss jewel pack from store --> I used that, until I dont need it anymore, now Only the valakas is missing: +6Angel Ring / +6 Angel Ear / +8 Angel Neck / Blessed exalted ring / Atlas +12

prestige --> Yes OK

expect 10-15b for wep augment --> OK have it

skill enchant all to +10 or +15 = 10-50b depending on market --> ALL +12 to +16

tattoos = 10-20b for all 3 (old +5 ones) --> +15STR +15DEX +15CHA

+5 circlet = 70b --> OK have it

+5 dragon rind = 70b --> OK have it

this is just a quick, 5 min run down of smart, cheap purchases that all go directly to dmg depending on class.

I have answered on your list... I have all the items that you mention, even more, but still cant farm IOS 2 :D

8 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

113 Sagittarius

+4 p.atk / +4 p.skill power / +4 p.skill critical dmg

Smart on fighters. 

Do you use cocktail and rose? Do you die in Ios2 or just don't farm the same as ios1? 

Ios1 enter lvl is 107, but 110 is really needed for there as a minimum. Ios2 entrance is 112, but 114 is really the min lvl there.

Me being able to do it at 112 is bc of my other gear, which is end game.

At 113, and the gear you list, buy a pet, use your hawk, and do 2x spots in ios 1 for 700/hour. I think you might need 114 to eleminate the lvl penalty with your gear unfortunately for Ios2. 

What cloak do you have? 

Have you tried toi 1?

6 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Smart on fighters. 

Do you use cocktail and rose? Do you die in Ios2 or just don't farm the same as ios1? 

What cloak do you have? 

Have you tried toi 1?

Thanks for the help! I use cocktail, rose, dragon and beer in IOS. The ones that I get from Castilla.

I have Elmore +7

In IOS 2, I can only hunt single target. AOE would get me killed. Single target there, I make 290/hour which is less than the 350/h that I make in IOS 1

I ll try to find you in game, to give me a little help with the macro used to farm 2 spots if you dont mind! :D

So, there is such thing as lvl pentaly? I was suspecting there should be a penalty at yellow and red mobs, but never had a confirmation about it.

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Come on man, what set and weapon can you share between 4 toon, un-augmented armor and weapon? how many prestige packs is that?  boss jewels, brooch's, forgotten skills, circlets, shirts, and TIME!  what, buy a stage 2 dragon weapon so 4 toons can farm adena, you know damn well this is not feasible.  get 4 toons to 112, with no xp event, nope, or 8 cuz buffers share the timed zone also?  your initial investment would gear out the average player and they would no longer need to farm adena.   You have more adena then you can hold you've said, thats because you bought everything there is to buy and are just gearing alts.  stop telling people this is doable, you're not goind to toi and farming on a half assed geared toon. 

You are right. 

What is the point  to all of this, creating multiple accounts, making on automated work line 24/7 buy more  leptop login more clients this is rtm,    this is not even playing a game, this is work , they are building a company, hiring people, health care assurance, planning for days  off, all for farming, and farming on 10 ore 20 accounts for the ultimate purpose that is farming, so people  are  farming for more farming and eventually hit the L2Store because they are bored of farming 😂 I thoth  L2 was a game not a agriculture farm.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

What level and class are you? 

And what fighter (red) artifacts do you use? 

i guarantee you he had the same problem like me, 

+10 R99 pve set (5x 120 earth, just for IOS)
+10 R110 bow 3x SA, (10% p skill power aug) 
Rind shirt /+5 radiant circlet/coc belt/+3 PvE circlet
+11 cloack ( p skill crit aug), coc belt, atlas with 5% p skill crit dmg
+6 angel ring w/ 3% p skill crit dmg and (at the time I have blessed jewel Pack)
lv3 book +4 artifacts ( p skill crit/p skill power and element) - reds, ( pdef, mdef, element ) - blue, some other random +4's
lv2 Brooch, ruby5,g aquamarine,opal5 (pearl and diamond3)
+8 protection/+8 sayha/insanity/7s/venir 14 ( i  think)
all forgotten at +6 or 7
107 dual skill +50 element
I might be forgetting something but ill see!

still could not do IoS 1 at 111, now I added:
+5 top book
11% p skill power 
Abudance 1
red cat 5  and
G diamond

9% p skill crit aug on shirt

Now with all that gear, i STILL need pots ( from daily solo) to survive in there.

I am trying to see what esle I can do to survive without having to invest in forgotten skills ( i will at some point but having tradable gear for a second toon is what i was aiming in the first place)

from this point on, EVERY upgrade is at least 120b + with the exception of another opal5 ( for 70 ele resist), it seems that at this point i NEED to increase pdef/mdef even more and that comes from artifacts/b anthy or paagrio earring and to add another jewel I would need a 6 slot brooch, something that is rather impossible to get right now.

I am upwards of 1600 earth resist and still get crit pretty hard!

9 hours ago, Connex said:

i guarantee you he had the same problem like me, 

+10 R99 pve set (5x 120 earth, just for IOS)
+10 R110 bow 3x SA, (10% p skill power aug) 
Rind shirt /+5 radiant circlet/coc belt/+3 PvE circlet
+11 cloack ( p skill crit aug), coc belt, atlas with 5% p skill crit dmg
+6 angel ring w/ 3% p skill crit dmg and (at the time I have blessed jewel Pack)
lv3 book +4 artifacts ( p skill crit/p skill power and element) - reds, ( pdef, mdef, element ) - blue, some other random +4's
lv2 Brooch, ruby5,g aquamarine,opal5 (pearl and diamond3)
+8 protection/+8 sayha/insanity/7s/venir 14 ( i  think)
all forgotten at +6 or 7
107 dual skill +50 element
I might be forgetting something but ill see!

still could not do IoS 1 at 111, now I added:
+5 top book
11% p skill power 
Abudance 1
red cat 5  and
G diamond

9% p skill crit aug on shirt

Now with all that gear, i STILL need pots ( from daily solo) to survive in there.

I am trying to see what esle I can do to survive without having to invest in forgotten skills ( i will at some point but having tradable gear for a second toon is what i was aiming in the first place)

from this point on, EVERY upgrade is at least 120b + with the exception of another opal5 ( for 70 ele resist), it seems that at this point i NEED to increase pdef/mdef even more and that comes from artifacts/b anthy or paagrio earring and to add another jewel I would need a 6 slot brooch, something that is rather impossible to get right now.

I am upwards of 1600 earth resist and still get crit pretty hard!

Lvl your dual to 110 and get +50 p.atak and critical dmg -5 %, you do not use emerald?

And about  protection +8 does not make any diference on me on farming , so I only keep it in inventory and use other talisman  that give  p.atak, maby it is good for pvp

30 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Lvl your dual to 110 and get +50 p.atak and critical dmg -5 %, you do not use emerald?

And about  protection +8 does not make any diference on me on farming , so I only keep it in inventory and use other talisman  that give  p.atak, maby it is good for pvp

the dmg I do is not the problem. I do not use emerald cuz i have 102dex so that slot can go into something else. plus, you need G emerald anyways so i am skipping this for now.

It is the dmg I take that fks me up! mobs are vr resistant and despite all the gear i have, without  consumables (dragon potion & rose) i get like 4 shot

23 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

+12 r110 bloody bow = 90b

blessed exalted +10 armor + anything that isnt replaced in this list

artifact book lvl 3 = 8b

fill artifact book with +0's = 10-12b

get +4 balance artifacts, 5-6b/ea - need 3-4

ruby 5 = 80b

seed bracelet lvl 2 or  3 = 60b

+6 agathions = 6b/ea - you need 3 + anakim in main - anakim is 10b

insanity = 15-20b

skill power p skill crit dmg talisamn 30day = 14b

+7 or +10 cloak is the biggest purchase - 200-500b

30 day boss jewel pack from store

prestige

expect 10-15b for wep augment

skill enchant all to +10 or +15 = 10-50b depending on market

tattoos = 10-20b for all 3 (old +5 ones)

+5 circlet = 70b

+5 dragon rind = 70b

Hi, explain somthing  to me 

"+6 agathions = 6b/ea - you need 3 + anakim in main - anakim is 10b"

Anakim is a great agathions? And if you equip anakim you can equip also Aries agathion? Now I got Aries +7 but I am thinking  to get  a great ag to unlock a slot.

47 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Hi, explain somthing  to me 

"+6 agathions = 6b/ea - you need 3 + anakim in main - anakim is 10b"

Anakim is a great agathions? And if you equip anakim you can equip also Aries agathion? Now I got Aries +7 but I am thinking  to get  a great ag to unlock a slot.

if you have a lvl 3 seed bracelet, you can put anakim in main slot, and then aries cancer leo in the 3 sub slots.

6 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

if you have a lvl 3 seed bracelet, you can put anakim in main slot, and then aries cancer leo in the 3 sub slots.

So I did not understand how it works, 

I thoth  that great Ag.  are the ones who unlocks the sub slots, but is the lvl 3 seed bracelet that unlocks😅 ,makes  sense ty.