Clan Member Bonus - BUG!!!

Undefined

Hello @Sunshine, I hope you're doing okay, I am here this time to report a bug that appeared right after the update, usually I just accept the bug but this time I have to report.

SHORT VERSION:

We are at least 30 players online FULL TIME. Just check it, AT LEAST 30 FULL TIME! And just after the update we got LVL 1 CLAN XP BOOST. 

Buggy nonsense, that's what it is! You get lvl 1 when there is at least 7 players online, we got over 28 every single day, h24! We got lvl1 two consecutive days, It messes up our XP, our lvling, our hanking, boosts, everything! It is definitively a bug!

download.png

LONG VERSION:

Our clan is top 2 in Elcadia, we have lvl 4 XP Boost (for members online) AND lvl 4 attack bonus (from hunting) since the begining of the server, NOT A SINGLE day off. We had EVERY SINGLE DAY lvl 4 bonuses!!

And SUDDENLY, after this misterious update from yesterday we had LVL 1 xp boost 2 consecutive days. When the server went down for maintenance, some werid thing happened, we logged in and boom, LVL 1 XP boost. We were ALL online, it doesn't makes any sense at all.

And then, today, the same thing.  I went check other clans, seems fine, something is very weird.

I know, you are going to say that, we need to be online for at least 30 minutes to count? Or one hour?

The thing is, the world instance is a complete failure, it shows us OFFLINE, we can't send messages, I can't equip or un-equip things from the pet, it's messed UP, does't make sense to let it go like that.

Maybe, if we ALL go in by turn, one by one into the world instance, we will never get full clan online, because technically we are "offline" of the server, but we're playing.

So please, can someone help me understand what is going on? IT WAS JUST FINE before this update.. Now things get weird!

My best regards,

18 hours ago, Juji said:

We are already aware of the issue since last week and the clan member bonus reset issue has already been reported to the Dev team for investigation.

Thank you!!

Today, we dont have AT ALL the XP buff. At least I can't use it. It happened many times now, I know they are aware but just for the sake of saying the obvious: This is disturbing my lvling and ranking.

In the image bellow, show that I don't have the buff AT ALL, can't use it, only the second one, and we are never less than 30 online active players.

Screenshot-35.png

26 minutes ago, Undefined said:

Thank you!!

Today, we dont have AT ALL the XP buff. At least I can't use it. It happened many times now, I know they are aware but just for the sake of saying the obvious: This is disturbing my lvling and ranking.

In the image bellow, show that I don't have the buff AT ALL, can't use it, only the second one, and we are never less than 30 online active players.

Screenshot-35.png

GJ! You guys are so L33T you broke the system!  I had to look at it twice to see what you were talking about.  Looks like you didn’t get credit for a full day of hunting bonus.  That would definitely hurt.

On 9/23/2021 at 9:53 AM, Infid3l said:

GJ! You guys are so L33T you broke the system!  I had to look at it twice to see what you were talking about.  Looks like you didn’t get credit for a full day of hunting bonus.  That would definitely hurt.

It happened again today, and probably tomorrow again. Maybe you should check your clan too. I talked with other people, other clans have this problem too.
I know, they are aware of the bug, but we're counting! Loosing xp buff, sometimes both.. 😃

After the maintenance we got lvl 1, which is stupid but okay, let's say I accept that, but today we are FULL clan online, every day long, doing the event daily quests.. xD

No way we were less than 30 online. And yet, the bug is real:

Screenshot-54.png

@Juji@Sunshine AGAIN! We are loosing XP, loosing rank, and the only thing we know is that "you are aware and reported for investigation".

Now I am talking about compensation, something needs to be done BEFORE they solve the problem. Every week we have 1 or 2 days without XP buff. We invest a lot in the clan. Do you think it could be done quickly? It is A LOT of XP lost because of transcendent, and I am not even talking about compensation for everyone in the server, because NOT all clans are having this issue. So, if you compensate everyone, we still LOST XP time, money, L2 Coin everything.

Screenshot-69.png

On 9/22/2021 at 2:49 PM, Juji said:

We are already aware of the issue since last week and the clan member bonus reset issue has already been reported to the Dev team for investigation.