Potions of 500...

Oslo

I don't know who came up with the idea of putting 500 potions so early and industrially at the Olympics.

I can literally spend 5 minutes or even more to kill a character if he has potions of 500 .. this is pathetic, the Olympics games have become that whoever has more than 500 potions wins not by team skill or something like that.

There are amount of characters 60 afks that if you get 2 afks or just 1 in your party you are lost because they are backpacks of the people who use them to obtain, I suppose, the bonuses of the event for farm.

If you want to do a duel for an individual boss, you can spend 5-10 minutes or whatever your potions hold, hitting you if you are at the same level and equipment. What garbage is this? Not even the pvp mode is preserved in this "chronicle". It is absurd, really, I know perfectly well that the moderators or GMS of the server cannot do anything because they are simple workers and have to follow the orders of where the game that I imagine Korea will be developed. I just wanted to leave my opinion and listen to the other players on this topic. Cheers

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Oslo said:

I don't know who came up with the idea of putting 500 potions so early and industrially at the Olympics.

I can literally spend 5 minutes or even more to kill a character if he has potions of 500 .. this is pathetic, the Olympics games have become that whoever has more than 500 potions wins not by team skill or something like that.

There are amount of characters 60 afks that if you get 2 afks or just 1 in your party you are lost because they are backpacks of the people who use them to obtain, I suppose, the bonuses of the event for farm.

If you want to do a duel for an individual boss, you can spend 5-10 minutes or whatever your potions hold, hitting you if you are at the same level and equipment. What garbage is this? Not even the pvp mode is preserved in this "chronicle". It is absurd, really, I know perfectly well that the moderators or GMS of the server cannot do anything because they are simple workers and have to follow the orders of where the game that I imagine Korea will be developed. I just wanted to leave my opinion and listen to the other players on this topic. Cheers

Yea, I spent a good 230 seconds fighting a mage and his pet…

• Haha 1

you get 100 potions for free per day for the past 2? weeks? 

Also you get potions from 4 wins [daily] and 5 wins i think, plus you get extra from the box if you go undefeated and that is each day! Now you will not win 5 games every day, there is a good chance but there is always a box that is AFK in your team that will ruin the streak but generally, you can use these free potions on the right time then they will start multiplying.

I think I have gotten somewhere around 1200 from a 5 win streak. @Takret do you even know how these things work or you saw an L2 store pack with pots and you were like aw fk it?

Oly cycle is weekly, there are 25 games you have to do, if you cant win hero due to whatever reason, play it smart, win as many matches as you can stock up on pots and when you finally have the gear/time you will also have the pots to use. it is that simple!

We have reached a point when people need to spoonfeed you how to play the game....

4 hours ago, Connex said:

Also you get potions from 4 wins [daily] and 5 wins i think, plus you get extra from the box if you go undefeated and that is each day! Now you will not win 5 games every day, there is a good chance but there is always a box that is AFK in your team that will ruin the streak but generally, you can use these free potions on the right time then they will start multiplying.

I think I have gotten somewhere around 1200 from a 5 win streak. @Takret do you even know how these things work or you saw an L2 store pack with pots and you were like aw fk it?

Oly cycle is weekly, there are 25 games you have to do, if you cant win hero due to whatever reason, play it smart, win as many matches as you can stock up on pots and when you finally have the gear/time you will also have the pots to use. it is that simple!

We have reached a point when people need to spoonfeed you how to play the game....

Which is basically useless.

100 potions daily + 50 from 2 wins in oly and 100 for 4 wins...then you go PVP and you waste all of those in around 5 mins. Nah kidding, probably 2. 

The Melissas from the box when you win 5 matches out of 5 is not giving you melissas with 100% ratio, sadly, as i got WAY TOO MANY speed talismans. Or atk/def scrolls. Just give me the damn melissas!!! 

On 9/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, Oslo said:

Also i don't get it. 

I mean i kinda do but...

Guys, melissas were part of this game since ever, they just changed name. Quick healing potions, hello?

Also, let's not forget that you could buy CP potions back in the days so you could basically do the same thing you doing now even back then. 

Difference is that QHP used to be rare, you could buy with oly points but nobody was stupid enough to spend oly points for those pots. As for the CP potions they were available everywhere. 

INB4: "500 HPs/CP per pots is too muuuuuch!11!!!11", well if you can't burst melissas it means ur dmg is too low on the guy so most likely you would die anyway. 

7 hours ago, Connex said:

I don't care how many pots  I can get. I simply hate the idea of PvP where a person with bigger number of potions wins. This is one of the worst game designs I have ever seen 😬

11 minutes ago, Liaya said:

The more potions you have the better... is very sad how l2 have changed, pvp is no longer fun!😑

if you cannot penetrate the player under his hp pots then you will not be able to kill him anyway. 500 hp pots have nothing to do with

16 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

if you cannot penetrate the player under his hp pots then you will not be able to kill him anyway. 500 hp pots have nothing to do with

not true, it has everything to do with, when players have saved more than 2,000 hp pots and do pvp vs you, then it survive the one who have more potions, even if it is a low lvl you will struggle if he/she has more potions than you.

30 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

10 minutes ago, Liaya said:

not true, it has everything to do with, when players have saved more than 2,000 hp pots and do pvp vs you, then it survive the one who have more potions, even if it is a low lvl you will struggle if he/she has more potions than you.

if you dont believe me, then try to do pvp without using any hp potions vs anyone who is using it!

2 minutes ago, Liaya said:

if you dont believe me, then try to do pvp without using any hp potions vs anyone who is using it!

Of course I don’t believe you, because I hadn’t played Essence before. Of course I don’t believe you, because I hadn’t played Essence before. I don’t understand what I’m talking about, and in general there is no such thing on my low lvl content.

1 minute ago, T0kyo said:

Of course I don’t believe you, because I hadn’t played Essence before. Of course I don’t believe you, because I hadn’t played Essence before. I don’t understand what I’m talking about, and in general there is no such thing on my low lvl content.

In oly no matter what weapon you use, what armor or what jewells, if you play without potions vs others who are using it, you die! so dont tell me that potions has nothing to do with!

Just now, Liaya said:

In oly no matter what weapon you use, what armor or what jewells, if you play without potions vs others who are using it, you die! so dont tell me that potions has nothing to do with!

Re-read my message again, where I wrote the word "WITHOUT"? Then think again about what I wrote

28 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Re-read my message again, where I wrote the word "WITHOUT"? Then think again about what I wrote

Yes, you are saying: 

"""500 hp pots has nothing to do with""" same as """is not a big deal to have 500hp potions, it doesnt make a difference in pvp"""

Then if it doesnt, try play without any potions.

2 hours ago, Liaya said:

If it’s 3v1 I deactivate my pots so I don’t waste them.  There is zero point in losing them when you’re going to die regardless