Oly time off

Infid3l

They made a mistake and covered it up.

22 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

According to the npc Oly is supposed to start at 21:00 Elcadia server time, it starts at 22:00 was this noted anywhere?

When they started the SUMMER TIME, they messed up the server time and I was able to do Transcendent 3 times in the same day (2x at 5h30 GMT+1 and 1x after the server maintenance later on the same day, when they messed up the server time).

They also got +1 hour in EVERYTHING, not only the Oly. The server reset instances was at 5h30 AM GMT+1, after that, it is 1h later (6h30 GMT+1).

I am not happy at all, because it changed my schedule, they NEVER told us about that and it is the first time that I see someone talking about that.

Is that normal @Sunshine@Hime?

• Like 1

Complementing what I told you before, the server reseted the Transcendent at 5h30 AM GMT+1, I did it BEFORE 6h30 AM GMT+1, and after they did the server maintenance, the server reseted again. That's probably why I could do it again, I didn't had a second ticket, but I think I would be able to do 4 times.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

According to the npc Oly is supposed to start at 21:00 Elcadia server time, it starts at 22:00 was this noted anywhere?

I never understood why @Sunshinepost the maintenance time on GMT +2, I though they post the server time but, for some reason it is allways:

PDT, CDT, EDT and.. the weird GMT +2...

Check it: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22270-aden-server-launch-wednesday-august-11-2021/

The game server ITSELF is SUPPOSED to be on GMT +1, just like it says on the server lobby:

Screenshot-41.png

It seems like real people work in GMT +2 but the game server itself is suppoed to be on GMT +1, but I just can't understand what's going on..

• Like 1

its daylight savings...

for example Greece by default is GMT +2, with daylight savings it becomes GMT +3, this applies for everything try and installing a fresh copy of windows, in any language, it will tell you the default time zone exactly like the servers but generally time zones are affected by daylight savings.

For most of he old dudes ( like me) and players this is a given, twice a year, the time in game as well as in RL shifts for a hour. This only happens until every country adjusts to the new time.

9 hours ago, Connex said:

its daylight savings...

for example Greece by default is GMT +2, with daylight savings it becomes GMT +3, this applies for everything try and installing a fresh copy of windows, in any language, it will tell you the default time zone exactly like the servers but generally time zones are affected by daylight savings.

For most of he old dudes ( like me) and players this is a given, twice a year, the time in game as well as in RL shifts for a hour. This only happens until every country adjusts to the new time.

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that, it is WRONG. In the game, it says 21  o'clock GMT+1 but it actually is 22h GMT+1 (OR 21  o'clock GMT +2).

It is wrong, we are telling them it's wrong so they can FIX it.

Either the Oly Time is wrong, or the server timezone. We are from all around the world, there is no easy way of knowing what tiem it ACTUALLY IS in the game. SO, they should put a SERVER TIME CLOCK into the game.

It is NOT at 21 o'clock, in the game it says it is 21 o'clock, they must CHANGE in the game, or, KEEEP IT GMT +1 (the real one). Not GMT +2.

• Like 1