Pets n Oly

Infid3l

WTH is this?  Why are pets allowed in Oly?  Two matches today I’m fighting 4v3.  I haven’t done Olympiad in Live in about 4 years, but I’m pretty sure this wasn’t an option.  So why are you allowing, for lack of a better reference, an extra player inside Olympiad?

I mean if it’s a part of someone’s skill set like a maestro, summoner, gladiator that’s one thing but a pet is not a skill nor part of a class, and is a drop item that is rare (I’m 0-5 on getting one).  Yes there is rare equipment allowed, but something that auto attacks upon target acquisition does not belong in Olympiad.

6 hours ago, Infid3l said:

WTH is this?  Why are pets allowed in Oly?  Two matches today I’m fighting 4v3.  I haven’t done Olympiad in Live in about 4 years, but I’m pretty sure this wasn’t an option.  So why are you allowing, for lack of a better reference, an extra player inside Olympiad?

I mean if it’s a part of someone’s skill set like a maestro, summoner, gladiator that’s one thing but a pet is not a skill nor part of a class, and is a drop item that is rare (I’m 0-5 on getting one).  Yes there is rare equipment allowed, but something that auto attacks upon target acquisition does not belong in Olympiad.

no there was a hacker that has altered the source code of the game allowing certain people to summon pets, those people were intentionally matched with you so you can go 0-5.

In other news, Oly in Aden is the most Random thing ever

10 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Olympiads here are basically a random fiesta. You go inside like you'd pvp out in the normal server BUT you are forced on a 3v3 with 2 afks, most of the times, and 1 buff that will always be lv 1 for you and at least lv 3 on the opponents. 

If you guys are wondering why Koreans made olys like this, they wrote in some FAQ something like: "You guys are cry babies and can't win ur own hero, so here, take some weekly olys that matches you with 2 other guys, maybe they can carry you and you can get ur hero. Ah but it's gonna be pure RNG system, so even a lv 40 will have chance for hero!". 

Yeah they said something like this. For real. Something like "let's make everyone able to get hero status", ignoring the thing that hero was meant to be a way to show you who was the strongest for that class (or the most feeded) while giving him and his party/clan a huge improvement (weapons + skills)...here you get no weapon and basically 1 passive. Yey! 

The easy solution for you is of course to get a pet, level it and use it in Oly. You have the same chance as all, so use it and don't cry because others use an option that is also available to you but u are to lazy to  do. Pet rare?, yes they are, it took me a month and killed Atingo maybe 20 times to get mine, so? put the work on it.

5 hours ago, iJustice said:

pet is irrelevant in the end game, don't worry about it, it won't make any difference soon.

Wrong. Is the other way around. A level 76+, evolved, with proper gear, makes an heavy difference. Especially if it's a strider or hawk.

11 minutes ago, Innis said:

Wrong. Is the other way around. A level 76+, evolved, with proper gear, makes an heavy difference. Especially if it's a strider or hawk.

you probably didn't play essence in the end game. a real pvp with gear p2w +6/+7, lv. 88+, pet is good for absolutely nothing. I played DK and SE in EU, With DK all enemy Pet died to AOE (pet 76+ with set A) and my DK was f2p, SE was p2w gear and ALL pet died to 1 single Divine Beam. Don't believe me, just watch any video in Olly with chars 88+ in EU/KR/JP (oficial servers), you will see how irrelevant a pet is. If you find any video that demonstrates the opposite PLS share.

16 minutes ago, iJustice said:

you probably didn't play essence in the end game. a real pvp with gear p2w +6/+7, lv. 88+, pet is good for absolutely nothing. I played DK and SE in EU, With DK all enemy Pet died to AOE (pet 76+ with set A) and my DK was f2p, SE was p2w gear and ALL pet died to 1 single Divine Beam. Don't believe me, just watch any video in Olly with chars 88+ in EU/KR/JP (oficial servers), you will see how irrelevant a pet is. If you find any video that demonstrates the opposite PLS share.

It's not about videos and proofs, is about pets getting their own jewels improving stats etc etc.

Right now the pets you see WHITE are not oneshot at all, which require you 3-4 hits. Imagine a pet 76+, last stage, with full A grades and their "epic pet jewels" they can do a difference. Not on mass pvp ofc, but 1v1. 

18 minutes ago, Innis said:

It's not about videos and proofs, is about pets getting their own jewels improving stats etc etc.

Right now the pets you see WHITE are not oneshot at all, which require you 3-4 hits. Imagine a pet 76+, last stage, with full A grades and their "epic pet jewels" they can do a difference. Not on mass pvp ofc, but 1v1. 

And…. if you don’t go 5 for 5 you get crappy items and since most people are having a hard enough time making it to the event because it’s during the work day for some and sleepy time for others having to 1v3 or  in my case today 1v5 twice who’s this benefitting except whales and rmt’s?

I’m down to 4000 que in New World 🎉!