Item drop bug

17 minutes ago, Degus said:

I told you how I can make that same report, 72 hours of play. masive amount of xp, 0 drops.   Are you playing Aden server?

No, I'm on Chronos with you. I sent you a pm a little while ago.

How do you get massive exp with 0 drops after 72 hours of play?

Hi again,

There are many different  things to try out:

- leave the party. Do the remaining members gets a drop (Feather etc)?

- what is the level different from you & monsters?

- which zone do you farm at all? Does items drop for other players there?

- have you tried dailies in order to verify that you get at least the chests?

- have you tried IT to get the reward chest?

- have you changed party looting to random?

- are you sure someone does not have /pickup macro being used while you are in Finders Keepers? Is pickup even activated?

- are you a ranged/closed melee?

- do you see other people's drops on ground?

- do you get Adena at all?

- Massive XP = Storm Isle, Ketra, Sea of Spores. Ketra & SoS do drop items, while SI gives good Adena & XP.

- do you get at least Ether in your inventory?

- doing last hit makes no difference, are you sure that not someone picks up items instead of you?

- have you tried to drop an items from inventory and pick it up with game macro?

- have you tried to clean inventory & go back to XP spot?

20 minutes ago, socketka said:

thanks for explaining to us we are all idiots and you are the best. wondering if you got balls to apologize.

No problem, I'm glad you can understand some parts clearly....lol.

What exactly do you want me to apologize for? Solving my own problem? Stop acting like a victim. 

I will thank @Degus again, though. Thank you Degus, for trying harder than the GM's so solve this issue.

49 minutes ago, Degus said:

Shoot me a private message telling me what it was, I'll keep it to my self, the detective inside me wants to put the final nail in the coffin. 

I'll say it here, even though it's quite embarrassing. Still somewhat of a mystery as well.

I had the pick-up button on my auto-hunt box turned off. Still a mystery because there we no items on the ground, but when I turned the button on I started getting drops right away.