Item drop bug

I haven't received an item drop in weeks and I'm curious if this is just a bug or if I'm blacklisted from receiving drops. I have over a thousand Angel's Feathers, Black Mithril and Dragon Scales in my inventory, but I haven't received a single one of these items in months now after non-stop 24/7 hunting monsters. Any players know if this is a bug that can be resolved in game, similar to the dual class MP bug or something?

Hello,

It depends which zone you are hunting. You haven't told us which item you were not getting.

Some zones drop chests which you can open in order to retrieve an armor or weapon.

Also verify if your destiny pack is active. For example Primeval Isle, I can guarantee you that you might never make a scroll depending you kill rate.

Crisis does drop randomly items from chest. I opened once 1000 chests and got 0 extra item except Crystal and crap. Sometimes I opened 100 and got an Insanity.

There is no MP bug. The MP bug appears often when you have someone higher than 5 levels or even 9 levels then your MP gets drained to 0 :)

Or maybe your kill rate is too slow that you spend more MP to kill a monster than you recover once it is dead.

Keep trying and enjoy that game as much you can. We don't have much left nor people left.

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

are you in a party that is set to finders keepers?  And you aren't the finder?

Yes, it's set to finders keepers, but I always get the final hit on the monster. The other party member does not pick-up and is not close enough to pick up the items if they dropped.

Like I said, I have over 1000's of these items obtained under the same circumstances. Since a month or so ago I haven't received a single item. I changed nothing in my party settings, everything is exactly the same.

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

Hello,

It depends which zone you are hunting. You haven't told us which item you were not getting.

Some zones drop chests which you can open in order to retrieve an armor or weapon.

Also verify if your destiny pack is active. For example Primeval Isle, I can guarantee you that you might never make a scroll depending you kill rate.

Crisis does drop randomly items from chest. I opened once 1000 chests and got 0 extra item except Crystal and crap. Sometimes I opened 100 and got an Insanity.

There is no MP bug. The MP bug appears often when you have someone higher than 5 levels or even 9 levels then your MP gets drained to 0 :)

Or maybe your kill rate is too slow that you spend more MP to kill a monster than you recover once it is dead.

Keep trying and enjoy that game as much you can. We don't have much left nor people left.

Actually, I did explain which items. It's clearly written in my post. Maybe you need to read it again, but I don't think you will be much help anyways.

There is no MP bug, but the MP bug appears often? Are you trolling or do you constantly contradict yourself for a reason? Most of the veteran players here knew about the MP bug when switching main to dualclass in a party. Regardless, this isn't about the old MP bug, it's about an item drop bug. Asking if there is a resolution similar to the MP bug.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

is there a ton of crap laying on the ground around you?  where are you hunting? 

No, there are no items on the ground. The items are not dropping at all regardless of where I hunt. Like I said I was getting thousands of Black Mithril, Dragon Scales and Angel's Feathers in the same spot and now nothing for a month or more. I've tried different 110+ spots to see if that was the issue, but anywhere I go on the map I don't get any drops.

It's really frustrating typing the same thing over and over. Please try to read better or something. If I didn't want help I would just submit a ticket so they can auto-close it.

Sorry your frustrated, but the info you are giving us, well, you are the only 1 it's happening to.   Only 1 I've ever heard that happening to, and can't even think of any way to MAKE that happen,  I guess send a  ticket.  

I've sent multiple tickets and they are just closed without being investigated. Similar to those tickets @extase1987 sent in about the cheaters, and nothing is ever resolved. You 2 surely aren't the only players playing the game, though I wouldn't be surprised if you were. I'm convinced there is only a handful of people still playing this game, and they are running thousands of accounts. That would also explain the lack of service provided by NCscam. 

Hopefully there is a player out there who encountered a similar situation, and who can read above a 2nd grade level, that can help. After sending in tickets, asking in-game and asking here on the forums it doesn't look like this will ever be resolved. You guys want/need more players to play with, but who could/would want to play this game in its current state with its current management?

I just want some basic material items (e.g. Angel's Feather, Black Mithril) to drop. It's not like I'm asking for god jewels, r110 gear or r99 blessing scrolls to drop.

6 minutes ago, socketka said:

for all people drop works, so go find out why you dont get any, its not server or game problem, its your problem. your.

That's why I'm here asking if anyone has had the same problem. It's obvious I'm trying to solve my problem, while you sit there and add nothing constructive to the problem. This is why you don't have people to play with, because you are rude and not helpful. Your whole community has this attitude, and no new or returning player wants to deal with it. Also, you don't speak for "all people". You just speak for yourself and maybe your 100 boxed alts.

29 minutes ago, Degus said:

what server you on?  I'd love to sit in your party and see whats going on. 

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to decline. Judging from the replies, it looks like I would just be opening myself up for in-game harassment. I will possibly submit a screenshot or a video to show my "play report". It will show the number of days played, exp gained and items acquired.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 10:32 AM, CancerPatient said:

That's why I'm here asking if anyone has had the same problem. It's obvious I'm trying to solve my problem, while you sit there and add nothing constructive to the problem. This is why you don't have people to play with, because you are rude and not helpful. Your whole community has this attitude, and no new or returning player wants to deal with it. Also, you don't speak for "all people". You just speak for yourself and maybe your 100 boxed alts.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to decline. Judging from the replies, it looks like I would just be opening myself up for in-game harassment. I will possibly submit a screenshot or a video to show my "play report". It will show the number of days played, exp gained and items acquired.

Stop acting like your the victim here.

You have some good valuable points from other players here trying to help you and your replies has been rude to all of them.

Take Degus offer has he seems far more capable of figuring your problem out than you can...

4 minutes ago, L2quote said:

Stop acting like your the victim here.

You have some good valuable points from other players here trying to help you and your replies has been rude to all of them.

Take Degus offer has he seems far more capable of figuring your problem out than you can...

Actually there are no good points here, and you would understand that if you took the time to read. 

Degus has nothing to offer, and I'll share their quote, because it seems you must have missed it.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:07 AM, Degus said:

Sorry your frustrated, but the info you are giving us, well, you are the only 1 it's happening to.   Only 1 I've ever heard that happening to, and can't even think of any way to MAKE that happen,  I guess send a  ticket.  

You see here, @L2quote, Degus said they never heard of this happening. Also, they said they can't even think of any way to make it happen. How would the be "more capable" of solving something they have never even heard of? You don't make any sense.

Now you are here defending people with no real solutions, and trying to talk down to someone who is having an in-game issue. If you don't have a solution or something constructive to add to the problem, you just need to stay out of it and not post irrelevant nonsense. 

Maybe is only bad luck but I'm not geting nothing from crisis chest...just 1 book last 8 days (560 chest +/- just 1 book)...who knows maybe some ninja patch reducing even more the chance to get something xD coming from ncwest you never will know.

each day in sel mahum i get randomly  25-40 aden chests and  450-850  of basic craft mats (16-18 hrs in auto hunt) 112 yul soloing with drop runes etc  out of all those aden chests per day ill get 3-5 zodiac cube frags  occasional 1 per week selenite and rest 70k adena, in a week to a month i might get 1 r 99 item out of chest its very random and this is solo with drop rune and i kill at a very good rate .

i also mentioned in previous post  when we went herald of light patch about FOC  chest reward changes and juji  wasnt aware ...    prior to herald of light in FOC  i was getting  1 book or green aug stone 2-days  or vise versa , now it can be 16-22 days b4 i see 1, saying that tho since herald i gotten 2 x insanity about a month apart again with drop runes 

again can be said in PI  some days 1-4 other days in 1 hr i can get 15 , and  i kill reasonably fast there  so does kill rate  effects it ... i cant say it does  ,does location .. again not sure i  try mix it up ... just seems like randomness, do i feel  something on my account has be altered  that effects  these  extreme oppersite randomness rewards from day to day yeah nothing u or i can prove as our character stats arent broken down enough to show how each point in all stats/skills gain from items etc reflect our end stats ... perhaps some are luckier than others  and its a luck thing

On 10/1/2021 at 9:54 AM, CancerPatient said:

Angel's Feathers, Black Mithril and Dragon Scales in my inventory, but I haven't received a single one of these items in months now after non-stop 24/7 hunting monsters. Any players know if this is a bug that can be resolved in game, similar to the dual class MP bug or something?

Never heard anyone with this problem. I get tons, even in Phantasmal Ridge. Still no one knows where you hunt.

8 hours ago, Amaryz said:

Never heard anyone with this problem. I get tons, even in Phantasmal Ridge. Still no one knows where you hunt.

I was getting tons of them too, and then 1 day it just stopped. No matter where I hunt, I will not get drops. 

This is why I'm convinced it's a character/account bug, similar to the old MP bug I previously explained.

No, it's very different then that mp bug, anyone could switch class in party and see that bug,  what is happening to you is specifically happening to you, only you.   You are being very cryptic with all your reply's, I feel like your leaving out something.   What is your party make up w/ levels?   Are all in party close to same level, and your sure its not on finders and maybe the buffer or someone is getting every thing? 

p.s.  There are several timed zones I can go spend 3 hours in each, dailies, and a few other places I can spend all day playing and get 0 drops like you're claiming and still have a truthful statement by saying nothing is dropping. 

1 hour ago, Degus said:

No, it's very different then that mp bug, anyone could switch class in party and see that bug,  what is happening to you is specifically happening to you, only you.   You are being very cryptic with all your reply's, I feel like your leaving out something.   What is your party make up w/ levels?   Are all in party close to same level, and your sure its not on finders and maybe the buffer or someone is getting every thing? 

p.s.  There are several timed zones I can go spend 3 hours in each, dailies, and a few other places I can spend all day playing and get 0 drops like you're claiming and still have a truthful statement by saying nothing is dropping. 

Good try, Degus. Looks like my initial judgement was correct. I'm not being cryptic, you're just not getting the info you want to harass me in-game lol.

Loot option was explained and party make-up was explained, and you can read it again if you want. I suggest maybe getting reading glasses first. I will say you are trying harder than the GM's who have been reviewing these tickets though. I guess thanks for that, but my problem persists.

Ya know what man,  your attitude sucks, every 1 here is trying to help you and you are talking trash about them because you dont know wtf you are doing.    The gm's aren't looking at your ticket because you are doing something stupid.  You haven't explained anything, you just say you already did with 0 detail.   I have no need to harass you or any one in game, especially if they can't figure out how to get drops.  You must be on Naia or you'd know that about me already.   Are you on a illegal server and asking questions here?   Other wise, I'm callinf BS on your entire thread, it's simply not happening!

• Like 1

Calm down, kid. The info you are asking for has been posted, and it was actually in reply to you at the beginning of this thread. I thought you were going to actually be the one to help. You can't sit there and honestly say the people in this thread are trying to help, we both know that's nonsense.

I truly wish my thread was BS, really. Like I said earlier, I will show you my play report. It's coming in a few days. So far it's 4 days  grind with 0 Angel's Feathers, 0 Black Mithril, and 0 Dragon Scales. 

4 minutes ago, CancerPatient said:

Calm down, kid. The info you are asking for has been posted, and it was actually in reply to you at the beginning of this thread. I thought you were going to actually be the one to help. You can't sit there and honestly say the people in this thread are trying to help, we both know that's nonsense.

I truly wish my thread was BS, really. Like I said earlier, I will show you my play report. It's coming in a few days. So far it's 4 days  grind with 0 Angel's Feathers, 0 Black Mithril, and 0 Dragon Scales. 

WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!