Expedition Supply Packs

Elsewhyr

https://www.lineage2.com/news/expedition-supply-packs

Bottom of the page:

Item Deletion:

The following items will be deleted on December 15:

• Expedition Supply Pack (Physical Type) - Only the Pack will be deleted, the items obtained from the pack will NOT be deleted.

• Expedition Supply Pack (Magic Type) - Only the Pack will be deleted, the items obtained from the pack will NOT be deleted.

• Expedition Supply Ticket

I see it differently.

Under Linage 2 section it is written:

Item Deletion:

• Expedition Supply Items (Physical Type)

• Expedition Supply Items (Magic Type)

and after Linage II Classic

Item Deletion:

• Expedition Supply Pack (Physical Type) - Only the Pack will be deleted, the items obtained from the pack will NOT be deleted.

• Expedition Supply Pack (Magic Type) - Only the Pack will be deleted, the items obtained from the pack will NOT be deleted.

So, looks like Classic items will not be deleted by normal Items will be deleted

yes. but NCSOFT communication is not good as usual and subject to double reading and interpretations.

they never can make it clear in a way that people don't guess and don't ask for clarifications.

I am always wondering who is working there.... I really think they should rename the company into NCFAIL as it is most appropriate name for them now

• L2 Team

None of the items in the packs are being deleted. There is only a deletion timer on the actual packs and the tickets when you check the items in-game.

The Live deletion section has been updated to reflect the same details as Classic.