Lineage2M Beta rewards

ITempyI

Hello,

@Hime@Sunshine@Juji

I have a small problem with the beta rewards. I registered in the beta and also created a character but when I go to claim the rewards, a popup appears saying  "You have not met the requirements".

Which requirements?

A couple of friends had this issue too and some were able to claim the rune but what's the problem for me? I registered with the beta code, I received the email, downloaded purple and played the game (Which wasn't said anywhere that we should do). What's the problem then?

I am not sure but just creating a toon wasn't the min. requirement.  I am not sure if it was min level or min amount time you had be logged in.

But if you just created a toon and didnt't level it why would you be rewarded as you did not help them test a BETA.

If you did all those things then email Play NC as NCSoft has no say in why or who gets that code.  Two different producers; we get a code to use on NCSoft servers but PlayNC runs that server.  GM/CM here cannot help you.

I and several my clannies got it; one similar to you that downloaded the game created a toon but never did anything didn't though.

1 minute ago, Slycutter said:

I am not sure but just creating a toon wasn't the min. requirement.  I am not sure if it was min level or min amount time you had be logged in.

But if you just created a toon and didnt't level it why would you be rewarded as you did not help them test a BETA.

If you did all those things then email Play NC as NCSoft has no say in why or who gets that code.  Two different producers; we get a code to use on NCSoft servers but PlayNC runs that server.  GM/CM here cannot help you.

I and several my clannies got it; one similar to you that downloaded the game created a toon but never did anything didn't though.

A friend did exactly the same steps as me and got the reward without any trouble.

Also, if they wanted a minimum of requirements, they should have specified them. There is no contact in their L2M page, so the only way to get any info is in the forums of the site that promoted these rewards.

13 hours ago, Slycutter said:

creating an account and claiming me reward code tests their beta.