Hero Coin update ?

classic

just looking at the things u can get for hero coin, it's really outdated  bsoe ? amaranthine weapon box for 300 coins?

that can't even compare to the free exalted gear u get now.

Would be great if we got top game gear in there for players who are spending $$$ on a  game.

Maybe replace the heavely scrolls with grand kains because most people spending adena on the game have at least +12 weapons.  Grand kains would allow us to get our armours to +12 and weapons +20.  Maybe let us buy bloody or dark stones with hero coins? I mean those things could be released to hero coins only and not tip the economy a bit but maybe lower the value those items from outrageous to something to work for people without hero coins.

On 12/16/2021 at 8:12 AM, Slycutter said:

Maybe replace the heavely scrolls with grand kains because most people spending adena on the game have at least +12 weapons.  Grand kains would allow us to get our armours to +12 and weapons +20.  Maybe let us buy bloody or dark stones with hero coins? I mean those things could be released to hero coins only and not tip the economy a bit but maybe lower the value those items from outrageous to something to work for people without hero coins.

Yes agreed....I accumulate Hero coins through the monthly prestige pack and the only thing I ever buy is the heavenly weapon scroll to sell in the AH (I can't buy any more, reached my 5 limit). Grand Kain is a good idea although after trying a total of 3 Gran Kain scrolls to increase my weapon from +15 I am 0 for 3.

And as Hyperlite  mentioned...the Mentor coin situation is a mockery.

Some itens for Add to New hero coin shop:

Old Agathions and Elemental Shirts,
More apps,
Guard Agathions,
Unlimited Heavenly scrolls,
Cloaks and enchants,
Gems lvl 4,
Buff Potions(Rose, nevit,...), 
Crystal of Dawn,
Sayha talisman box,
Angel Box,
Fallen angel box,
Craft materials,
Fish packs(1000 unit.),
Blessed Valakas,
Blessed Antharas,
Lindivior,
Tauti ring,
Earth Wyrm Ring,
Silenite,
Destruction enchants,
Kain enchants,

Hero coin in my opinion is useless now. Like most I used for heavenly and now have used across all of my accounts. The pots from mentee were great and since they are gone I'm not really seeing a point in buying coin, there is no benefit any longer. I used all my coin before they removed the mentee buffs and now I'm back at 22k, what do I do with this much coin with the options I have, nothing really.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:38 PM, Pernambuquinho said:

Some itens for Add to New hero coin shop:

Old Agathions and Elemental Shirts,
More apps,
Guard Agathions,
Unlimited Heavenly scrolls,
Cloaks and enchants,
Gems lvl 4,
Buff Potions(Rose, nevit,...), 
Crystal of Dawn,
Sayha talisman box,
Angel Box,
Fallen angel box,
Craft materials,
Fish packs(1000 unit.),
Blessed Valakas,
Blessed Antharas,
Lindivior,
Tauti ring,
Earth Wyrm Ring,
Silenite,
Destruction enchants,
Kain enchants,

I can add: Dark & Bloody Weapon/Armor stones., Sayha's Energy, Energy of Protection.

I even would go so far and say they should offer for a high amount of Hero coins (like 5k) a switch of Blood Stained and Dragon Weapons to another type.

And for some lower amount to switch DW Frags to some other type.

Game is full of useless frags or unwanted DW / Cursed Weapons due to some classes simply suck right now.

Also add Akamanah/Zariche Bloods and Dragon Claws (even if bit high priced)

Bottle of Gods soul would also be a option. Servers rly need this to xp in the higher lvl zones  115+