Lineage II Classic's Upcoming Victory Program

Arctic

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

We wanted to take this opportunity to share that on March 9, we will soon be introducing a new, more inclusive rewards program called the Victory Program! The release of this new program will be accompanied by the retirement of the existing Lineage II: Classic VIP Program.

To facilitate this, current VIP Program participants will enter a conversion period on March 9 where they will have two months to use up previously earned VIP points and coins. As a part of this, some VIP benefits (e.g. XP, Drop Rate, Stats…etc) will moved over as a Collection. Throughout all of this, players will be able to start using the new Victory Program to redeem tokens for rare accessories and other rewards.

Stay tuned for more information, as we will be revealing much more closer to the launch of the new program!

Hey Artict?
Can u explain why the AC botter is already back?
I know u had some issues with the launcher or whatever caused the Restrict IP thing... but bringing back and unbanning top scripters is not nice. Please keep them away!
The one that ruined the key event is back, check his activity deleveling his farmers...
the other that does raids on scripts is not and I hope u keep him away...
Looking forward to upcoming improvements!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

on March 9 where they will have two months to use up previously earned VIP points and coins

Could you please clarify this statement?

1. How are we supposed to use VIP points? One can't do anything with those points, they just consumed every month and reduce VIP level if they are lower than threshold. I have many months worth of VIP points on many chars, how am I supposed to use them up and how are you going to compensate for this?

2. A bit earlier, during one of the updates which involved conversion of Runes to Soul Crystals - stage 1 runes were removed from VIP coin shop, and it was the only item which was worth buying in VIP coin shop. Could you at least return them to the shop (in the form of Aden Crystals lvl 1)?

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Detailed information will be coming at a later date. Stay tuned!

-EMpulse

With the retirement of VIP system long-time paying customers (VIPs) have many concerns in relation to this upcoming change. We would like to voice these concerns before it is too late and there are chances to influence how bad this change will be for paying customers (knowing history of NC doing things only worse in past many years this is real probability).

We would appreciate if you could comment and we could have conversation which would result in the solution which would not impact too adversely your paying customers.

We’ve found out this page for Korean L2 (referred as ‘Talking Island’ there) (I understand that it will be slightly different for NA L2 Classic, but baseline pretty much shows that it is really bad):
https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2notice/view?articleId=373095&categoryId=0&viewMode=list&size=20

It seems that during the so-called ‘conversion’ period there will be an option to exchange VIP points and/or VIP coins to some items, all of which will be imprint. Overall list of items AND the fact those will be imprint makes this ‘conversion’ a bad attempt to cover up the fact that paying customers once again are not treated appropriately by NC.

Here are the concerns:

1. Lots of customers have many months (some - years) of VIP10 status accumulated earlier, as well as currently available (hundreds of thousand or even millions of VIP points).
    • How is this going to be compensated? Specifically these months and years left?
  2. There are several items in the daily VIP pack which are essential, not obtainable in reasonable quantities anywhere else, and probably one of the few reasons customers keep paying to keep their VIP10 status. Could you please explain what will happen to those items?
    • Blessed Scroll of Resurrection
    • Blessed Scroll of Escape
    • Special HP Potion
    • Scroll: VIP XPSP Boost
  3. There are several VIP9-only and VIP10-only items which VIP customers can obtain. And again, these are probably the other few reasons why people would keep paying to keep VIP10 status. What will happen to ability to obtain these?:
    • VIP Brooch (as it is completely impossible to make Brooch lvl 5 needed for all jewels people have and Brooch lvl 4 does not have enough open slots for jewels)
    • Navy Transformation
  4. You’ve mentioned that VIP perks (XP boost, damage boost/reduction, All stats increase, chance of drop, etc) will be converted to collections. Here are few questions:
    • Will the amount of bonuses (percentages, stats, etc) be the same?
    • Will those collections be temporary? If so, will customers paying the same amount of money per month be able to keep all of those all the time? Could this be automatic (it is really inconvenient to redo something every month on each of many VIP10 chars)?
  5. VIP coins (do not mix with VIP points) - there is nothing valuable to spend them on in a VIP coin shop, except XP rune (and it is important only during XP events and is time-limited). People have hundreds of thousands of these VIP coins accumulated (I personally probably have around 1-2 million total on my VIP10 accounts). The only item which was worth buying there was Sealed Rune Stage 1, but it was removed without a warning in patch notes during conversion of Runes to Soul Crystals. Is it possible to at least return Runes lvl 1 (in the form of Aden Crystal lvl 1) to the VIP coin shop?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/18/2022 at 10:04 AM, Nevermind said:

@EMpulse@Arcticany reaction/response to my above list of questions?

unfortunately the feeling of abandonment on the forum remains the same.
For a long time I've been defending a communicative staff on the forum, which has interaction with us players.
We are the people who generate profit, who pay for the VIP, and I believe that we should not be ignored.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, Nevermind said:

With the retirement of VIP system long-time paying customers (VIPs) have many concerns in relation to this upcoming change. We would like to voice these concerns before it is too late and there are chances to influence how bad this change will be for paying customers (knowing history of NC doing things only worse in past many years this is real probability).

We would appreciate if you could comment and we could have conversation which would result in the solution which would not impact too adversely your paying customers.

We’ve found out this page for Korean L2 (referred as ‘Talking Island’ there) (I understand that it will be slightly different for NA L2 Classic, but baseline pretty much shows that it is really bad):
https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2notice/view?articleId=373095&categoryId=0&viewMode=list&size=20

It seems that during the so-called ‘conversion’ period there will be an option to exchange VIP points and/or VIP coins to some items, all of which will be imprint. Overall list of items AND the fact those will be imprint makes this ‘conversion’ a bad attempt to cover up the fact that paying customers once again are not treated appropriately by NC.

Here are the concerns:

1. Lots of customers have many months (some - years) of VIP10 status accumulated earlier, as well as currently available (hundreds of thousand or even millions of VIP points).
    • How is this going to be compensated? Specifically these months and years left?
  2. There are several items in the daily VIP pack which are essential, not obtainable in reasonable quantities anywhere else, and probably one of the few reasons customers keep paying to keep their VIP10 status. Could you please explain what will happen to those items?
    • Special HP Potion
  3. There are several VIP9-only and VIP10-only items which VIP customers can obtain. And again, these are probably the other few reasons why people would keep paying to keep VIP10 status. What will happen to ability to obtain these?:
    • VIP Brooch (as it is completely impossible to make Brooch lvl 5 needed for all jewels people have and Brooch lvl 4 does not have enough open slots for jewels)
    • Navy Transformation
  4. You’ve mentioned that VIP perks (XP boost, damage boost/reduction, All stats increase, chance of drop, etc) will be converted to collections. Here are few questions:
    • Will those collections be temporary? If so, will customers paying the same amount of money per month be able to keep all of those all the time? Could this be automatic (it is really inconvenient to redo something every month on each of many VIP10 chars)?
  5. VIP coins (do not mix with VIP points) - there is nothing valuable to spend them on in a VIP coin shop, except XP rune (and it is important only during XP events and is time-limited). People have hundreds of thousands of these VIP coins accumulated (I personally probably have around 1-2 million total on my VIP10 accounts). The only item which was worth buying there was Sealed Rune Stage 1, but it was removed without a warning in patch notes during conversion of Runes to Soul Crystals. Is it possible to at least return Runes lvl 1 (in the form of Aden Crystal lvl 1) to the VIP coin shop?

If you don't have an answer, submit your question again, we deserve an answer, among so many that have been asked and ignored

I think they are just waiting until the love box's are gone so that we can't make any decisions on weather or not it would be worth spending for potential rewards for the old   vip system.  On that note I would sure like to know what is going on, but I have a feeling it will be told on the next weekly maintenance . 

For years, I've been asking for dialogue on the forum, for years I've read players exposing points of view and being ignored.

I don't believe in the forum/staff anymore, I don't believe in using the tool (Forum) for bidirectional dialog. I see Forum, just as a tool fed with information (by bots) without interaction with the players, without dialog.
I've been advocating a lot of server improvements for years, and being ignored for more than 2 years. And staff, it's been trying every update to destroy the l2 Classic.

I believe the best thing to do is for each one to tuck their tail between their legs and believe that every ncoin buys this classic has gone down the drain and that will never be fun again.
see only aden, already has class exchange and classic? not even a new area is wanted in a year and a half. congratulations staff for discouraging all players.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone, I don't like it, but I'll join this post (flame). Unfortunately, the classic as such is already dead and the only one who could do something about it is probably not interested ... it would be enough to take a few steps and I think a lot of people would come back. It's nice that they are new moderators, but they don't communicate with people and they don't care much about what could be done for players. I play here (Giran) and I will play, but I think they should start listening to the players and then the profit from the game could look different ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Your idea is to close the classic?

Because if not, you are trying so hard to make us angry and hopeless in the staff, what kind of update are you guys going to put for Classic?

Where are the pets, where are the quests? Where is the revitalization of the dwarves?

If the idea is to close the "Classic Server", be adults enough to tell us this clearly.

When do we get class/race change on classic servers... Since u are incapable of giving us transformation extract scrolls for a humane price  and we cant even move some account bound stuff on the account(fixed in korea) 

We need class/race change

• Like 1

You implement Class CHange Services on Aden server after around 1 year of the server start but can't manage to understand that this function is long overdue on classic server too!?!!?

Finally give us an option to change classes on classic servers! Not even needed to do it for free. Do something similiar like on live where you have to pay smth to change classes. Therefore you can also make some cash....

On 2/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, Nevermind said:

Here are the concerns:

• Special HP Potion
    • Navy Transformation

@EMpulse @Arctic   My friend made an excellent argument and nothing has been said so far!!!! Any position?

Hey staff.. Vanguard coming out in 3 days and Classic info is outrageous!!!! Also u haven't mentioned a single word about this new VIP system!!

Have u GMS logged in game lately to see how empty and boring it is?

We need new content. We are tired of P2W items and same boring events. We need new areas, new content... NPCs and Quest Monsters are already there... please turn them on!!

Also, no one cana understand the changes u have announced on PK system. Can u review that?

Why is it called Vanguard anyway? 

• Like 2

How will VIP level BEFORE the update impact your benefits AFTER the update?

If my VIP level drops from (VIP 10) to (VIP 9) before this update Wednesday, do I get less benefits than somebody who stayed VIP 10?

The uncertainty and lack of information on this update is very unprofessional.

@Arctic

• Like 1

IF they do it like in korea i dont think it is gonna work very well unless they Revamp the whole L2COIN store. there is nothing worth to buy in there.

did some digging. 

there was a VIP event in Korea. with time limited collection and also VIP coins dropping from mobs so I think those that still have VIP points left over can swap them over to VIP Coins without hunting.

next to that the new system you get points by spending 20 l2coins for 1 point in korea which you can buy stuff if you spent enough l2coins.

VIP event

vip1.jpg

vip2.jpg

vip3.jpg

new System

new-vip4.jpg

newvip4.jpg

i used google translate int he browser if you guys want to read it 

VIP event in korea

https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2notice/view?articleId=373865&page=8&categoryId=0&viewMode=list&size=20

new point system in Korea