Class change in new update

agdfgsfdg

18 hours ago, xRuth said:

The new class change will be the same in live, can I just change the class and keep my race?  Or will the race be changed too?  does anyone know how to say

Thanks for the answers.

No. 

Changing your class will also change your appearence.

You go to the NPC that is located in giran or aden, then select ur race, class and then gender.

If you pick Death knight or Vanguard, you will forced to play a Male char as there's no female DK nor female Vanguard.

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Mosca_Dorf said:

what about the weapons?  Will there be a weapon change?  if not, does nc intend to add this?  it's about the books 2 3 4 stars will be returned? @Juji

No weapon change will be offerred, but we are giving out a +7 B-grade Weapon Exchange Ticket as part of the Vanguard Support Kit. A Hero's Starter Kit will also be available in the L2 Coin Shop for 9,500 L2 Coin or in the L2 Store for 2,280 NCoin. The Hero's Starter Kit will contains 3x A-grade Weapon Exchange Tickets and x5 A-grade Armor Exchange Tickets plus a bunch of other special equipment items. 

The 2-4 star books will not be returned and the only spellbooks you get back/added automatically to the character are below:

wned Skills

List of Returned Spellbooks

White Guardian Transformation

Spellbook - White Guardian [Imprint]

Dragon Slayer Transformation

Spellbook: Dragon Slayer [Imprint]

Expand Dye Potential

Spellbook: Expand Dye Potential [Imprint]

Glory Expand Limit Weight

Weight Increase Ticket of Glory [Imprint]

Glory Expand Inventory

Inventory Expansion Ticket of Glory [Imprint]

Glory Ability Lv. 1

Spellbook: Glory Ability Lv. 1 [Imprint]

Glory Ability Lv. 2

Spellbook: Glory Ability Lv. 2 [Imprint]

Glory Ability Lv. 3

Spellbook: Glory Ability Lv. 3 [Imprint]

Mount Winner's Glory

Spellbook - Mount Winner’s Glory [Imprint]

Summon Silver Saint

Spellbook: Summon Silver Saint [Imprint]

Wild Movement

Spellbook: Summon Silver Saint [Imprint]

Mount Wyvern

Spellbook - Mount Wyvern [Imprint]

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, Grundor said:

3 months ago.

Was it an event? Has it been and gone? 

Where are the NPC's to buy the class change ticket? It says Aden Castle and Giran Castle town. How do i get into the castle town to purchase the ticket? Is it still available? 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Vexed said:

Was it an event? Has it been and gone? 

It was an update/expansion, usually when a new update comes there are events to "celebrate" it and help new players to boost their progress , that doesn't worth much because the big whales from endgame are not friendly with newcomers (click here to know why)  and Its finished 2 months ago.

4 minutes ago, Vexed said:

Where are the NPC's to buy the class change ticket?

There is no NPC to buy it, you get it from L-Coin Store ,  on bottom right conner of the HUD

zRPmxnQ.png

On the Adena Shop tab, you will find the ticket 🎫 

1JYRpcb.png

8 minutes ago, Vexed said:

Aden Castle and Giran Castle town.

That's where the NPC to change class is located.

22 minutes ago, Grundor said:

It was an update/expansion, usually when a new update comes there are events to "celebrate" it and help new players to boost their progress , that doesn't worth much because the big whales from endgame are not friendly with newcomers (click here to know why)  and Its finished 2 months ago.

There is no NPC to buy it, you get it from L-Coin Store ,  on bottom right conner of the HUD

zRPmxnQ.png

On the Adena Shop tab, you will find the ticket 🎫 

1JYRpcb.png

That's where the NPC to change class is located.

Thanks very much for the help. I'm returning to the game after about 7 years. There's lots of new things to get my head around as much has changed. So I can still purchase a class change ticket if i use the L2 Coin shop in Aden? Where is the L2 Coin Shop? I can see the L2 Store, but where is the Coin Shop?

13 minutes ago, Grundor said:

Everywhere, from your interface

zRPmxnQ.png

There is nothing on my screen showing L2 Coin. Are there requirement to use the coins? Even if i go into the L2 store, i cant see a purchase option for L2 Coins?

4 minutes ago, Kalampoki said:

I really appreciate your effort and clear instructions. I understand the L2 Coin icon should be at the bottom of the screen next to the Adena icon, but i cannot see it on my screen. This is why i ask is there requirements? How do i get L2 coins? I have NC coins to purchase stuff from the store. But no icon for L2 coin store?

2 hours ago, Vexed said:

Ok, so i logged into my Classic Server account and the 'L2 Coin Store' is here. I'm guessing you cant get 'L2 Coin' on Naia server then?

This is for Aden (Essence) server , so not available for Classic or Live (Naia)

• Like 1