Server Transfers Disabled

Arctic

• Administrators

Hello everyone - we will be temporarily disabling server transfers due to emergent issues with the service. As the issue is under active investigation, we will be disabling this week's queue and will follow up once we have more information to provide.

Thank you!

And what with queue wich whas prepayed?

It seems like you buy something in shop, pay money for the item, w8, but you receve message: sorry we can't delivery, maybe in future we delivery you item, we don't know when, but you w8.

It's not serious for company with payment services.

• Thanks 1

Not sure why they make this service in first place as its just for whales who moving items from server to server :D 

Knew a guy who used to bring dragon claws from naia to chronos for almost a half a year not sure whats the point to spend that amount of money for claws..

On 3/16/2022 at 4:58 PM, Arctic said:

Hello everyone - we will be temporarily disabling server transfers due to emergent issues with the service. As the issue is under active investigation, we will be disabling this week's queue and will follow up once we have more information to provide.

Thank you!

The problem persist!!! I think this problem not solved!!!!

• L2 Team
7 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

when i go to buy a server trasnfer, it says the date it will be processed is today. this is not possible, it should process next maint.  is this an error that will mess the transfer up next week?

It is a cosmetic issue (front-end) with the transfer date pulling the request date and should not affect your transfer for next week. It has been escalated to the web team to quickly address.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Juji said:

It is a cosmetic issue (front-end) with the transfer date pulling the request date and should not affect your transfer for next week. It has been escalated to the web team to quickly address.

Awesome, thank you for the reply. I look forward to my transfer processing next week. 

Sorry to bother you, 

but my server transfer at 16. march was not succesful - i was stucked on Chronos. 

Now im trying to pay for server transfer and - suprise - system count it as successful.

So ill be stucked on Chronos for another 2-3 weeks? This is really enoying. Just because of FAIL from NCSOFT.

COULD you do something with it?

Thanks

10 hours ago, SIHESTCZECH said:

Sorry to bother you, 

but my server transfer at 16. march was not succesful - i was stucked on Chronos. 

Now im trying to pay for server transfer and - suprise - system count it as successful.

So ill be stucked on Chronos for another 2-3 weeks? This is really enoying. Just because of FAIL from NCSOFT.

Thanks

@Juji Realy, what whith this problem? I can't buy transfer for same charter, Error in test...

@Juji PLZ be more active, ppl not understand what happen, in prev announce  NCSoft write about unblock transfer, but on chatter which was bugged from prev transfer Web-plugin give error.

Support write we make announce on forum, but any announce. We not understand transfer service available  or not. 

Plz be more active with players. We spend money there...

• L2 Team
22 hours ago, SIHESTCZECH said:

Sorry to bother you, 

Thanks

12 hours ago, Dmitriy said:

@Juji Realy, what whith this problem? I can't buy transfer for same charter, Error in test...

Apologies that you could not transfer this week,  we were just informed of this issue last night and are looking into it with the team.

Please try to purchase a server transfer again, we cleared the 30-day waiting period for the characters that attempted on 3/16.

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Apologies that you could not transfer this week,  we were just informed of this issue last night and are looking into it with the team.

Please try to purchase a server transfer again, we cleared the 30-day waiting period for the characters that attempted on 3/16.

TY Now Plugin work. Charter test is pass.

If I buy now it's possible on next downtime?