new MMORPG game Throne and Liberty

I dont see the game. I see the Company. This Will be another p2w for sure. 

The time NCsoft put creating "New" MMORPG they use to upgrade the Lineage 2 we have Will be amazing. No balance classes, dead class like sumoner, sayhaa... This game Will be amazing at the start. Lets see How much time nc support this amazing New MMORPG without p2w and unbalance. 

Sry my bad english. MAKE L2 GREAT AGAIN AND LONG LIVE THE L2

• Like 1

To much  investment in tis game  for many players, dont think  to many will quit to start over agen.  But in time when it will be to boring   or jut very bad incompetence and with that i mean  ( today skils dont work, how can be posible ?? but it is !) im to sick to start talked about. Some classes are no longer good for anything  Maestro is not a maesto no more and   so on .. this game will die in the end and  we lost    euros or dolars on it. To start over agen i need to be insane  when I know what they are capable of, they just shown here  in  live ,  i  play since 2014 tis  game and avrithing  that  the community hate it they did it regardes evry one said NO. IF they cant  fix tis game when  they have the  resources to do it, what posibe motivation  any  will have to play whatever game they  create.

• Hyunkel changed the title to new MMORPG game Throne and Liberty
On 3/21/2022 at 5:48 PM, CancerPatient said:

looks like most of the real players already left long ago, now its just a handful of real ppl running multiple accounts

As NC soft isn't delivering anything related to mmorpg genre content in Lineage2 so people stick with older chronicles elsewhere.. 

To comeback to topic , seems they have finally used never version of unreal engine for this game!

This will free everyone from L2 I Bet NCSoft new MMORPG game get ready all its this year.
[NCSOFT] Throne and Liberty - Official Trailer | Work in Progress | 엔씨소프트 - YouTube