BILLYJOHNN down vs LOW-GEAR WYNN (despite x8 hitting me)

WeedSummoner

i just say from the start i am not from chronos.

ok this post is pathetic first of all you dont prove you kiled him just screen shot of him dead. second low gear realy i see +10 +12 items and if you open inventory we will see some even higher gear. dude low gear is +6r99 set and some kelbim bow. last one do you post every pvp kill on forum ?????? you are making fool of yourself and your clan with post like this. i think you are even worse than Xspawn.

I amn't from chronos too.

I remember u from Naia, like u said u are "rich, handsome, awsome and the best" and now u write "low geared"? WTF? 

Like I see, nothink change with u... Still same poor shouts and only screens... GZ, no more fame for u

14 hours ago, meskiukas said:

i just say from the start i am not from chronos.

ok this post is pathetic first of all you dont prove you kiled him just screen shot of him dead. second low gear realy i see +10 +12 items and if you open inventory we will see some even higher gear. dude low gear is +6r99 set and some kelbim bow. last one do you post every pvp kill on forum ?????? you are making fool of yourself and your clan with post like this. i think you are even worse than Xspawn.

Of course I'm worse than xSpaWn, malaka! So many fanboys... so what are you doing reading my post? :)

14 hours ago, Marcin said:

I amn't from chronos too.

I remember u from Naia, like u said u are "rich, handsome, awsome and the best" and now u write "low geared"? WTF? 

Like I see, nothink change with u... Still same poor shouts and only screens... GZ, no more fame for u

I remember you, another one of this bunch of pathetic frustrated ex-NC West players who quitted 'cuz game is too difficult for them... many years playing 0 times hero 0 real achievements 0 dragons 0 pvps won... 
me 84935894389 times hero 39028549032849032 achievements 8923e754892347823 dragons 832954789238092 PVPs... I'm Lineage 2 Legend :D
but you little babies and  HATERS GONNA HATE
CRY ME A RIVER :D

Archived