The Best Tanker for solo pve

llUmm

Hello friends, 
I would like your opinion on an issue. My main class is Evas Templar, and I'm wanting to enjoy the red libra to exchange my dual.
Is it worth it to get another tanker class, but more focused on solo pve? ST or HK? 
Or focus on a different class, if so, which class would be the best option considering having to take advantage of my equipment as a tanker. 

Thank you

2 hours ago, llUmm said:

Hello friends, 
I would like your opinion on an issue. My main class is Evas Templar, and I'm wanting to enjoy the red libra to exchange my dual.
Is it worth it to get another tanker class, but more focused on solo pve? ST or HK? 
Or focus on a different class, if so, which class would be the best option considering having to take advantage of my equipment as a tanker. 

Thank you

Da with sos+blunt or old paladin icona also give you crit dmg+ p and m def https://l2central.info/wiki/Образ_Пламени_-_Рыцарь_Феникса

6 hours ago, llUmm said:

Hello friends, 

Thank you

Hi

We dont know what gear you have, or why you want to keep it. To your question, no it is not worth it. 

Tanks is an aoe party crowd controler, what always a tank has been.

You don´t even need healer now on small to medium aoe hunting, like the one you can do on GOS or AF. 

So, to your question a Tyr is a more suitable class for what you want.

If you want to hunt, mob by mob, like old fashion pve solo hunting Gk or Titan are the way to go. If you want to be on heavy. Tyr perform better on light, but can go on heavy ok. Now if you want to go on light well there are other options.

regards

true HK does still do most PVE DPS of all tanks but if u don't have good gear u will die alot on 2H stance if u try to solo/duo xp somewhere thats not an actual solo/duo xp area..

best party PVE dps tank would be SK and best defensive PVE tank can be either PK or TK - guess PK slightly better due to it's stronger pdf aura but differences are minimal imo

Good Morning,

I have a set r99 +10, full boss, I'm investing in the cloak, and the next step after that would be the weapon. 
But as I said my main class is Evas, and I would like to explore other possibilities with the pve solo, 
so I do not know if Evas is the best option, and I asked the question to know more about it. I am told that HK is a good option, 
but there are others who say that SK would be. So that's my doubt.

thank you

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to point out some PvE / PvP details about which tanks are the best based on the situation. This (in my opinion) is the best fit for each type of tank.

• SK - PvE (1st) / PvP (Decent): .The 101 Aura combined with racial passive skills make this tank a PvE monster. This is due to the versatility of Defensive Skills and CC capabilities, it allows the player to effectively control the killrate. I hear in Korea a high number of tanks are SK.
  • PK - PvE (2nd) / PvP (2nd) : Currently, the PK is the most Defensive well rounded Tank without any question. This is particularly due to Superior CC abilities, Highest 101 Defensive Aura (minus element) and ability to sustain a beating (while using provoke aura) that keeps the party alive.
  • TK- PvE (Outstanding) / PvP (1st):  Hands down this tank offers a High Element defense, decent CC abilities and has a High survivability capability. However, it does not have the SK Aura Patk /Matk bonus or the Debuff bonus effect of the PK cubic. The TK shines in the Element Defense with Decent Defensive and CC Abilities. Because of the balance of skills and benefit of Cubic's, its the best Overall tank in the game atm.
  • HK- PvE (Decent) / PvP (not sure) : This is where I need people help with input, or reading material to make a assessment on how the HK functions in PvP. HK has always been a decent party tank, great at hybrid solo and (if played right) a menace on the field. The Cat Debuff along with the ability to gain more Mdef is a must for this current update. However, I can't say how it holds up in PvP with this current update, so any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Note: I want to thank all those who will add a positive constructive dialogue, thank you very much.

:D

The features of HK are his Vampirism and Reflect properties. Vampirism took the role of the good ol' Knight Cubic, providing heal and cleanse, but works much worse than the Cubic, since it needs you to be attacking to trigger, and if you are stunned, para, flying, knocked, etc... you can't hit to cleanse yourself out of it. Our new chains also provides some fixed recovery, but taking cd into account, it's really far from the 10%HP every 6 sec from the Cubic... the good old times...

Reflect is highlighted in the Aura and passives, but Reflect stop being strong long ago, so it's hardly relevant

Panther adds a CritDmg debuff, which is great for Raiding, but it's irrelevant in mass PvP/E situations... and doesn't have stun rush anymore, which for some time was almost a 100%. You could stun raids (Kama and AF bosses for instance) or even raid-like players from a great range if you were skilled with your Panther, these times won't come back

For your party, you have the choice between offensive and defensive tanks. If you go for offensive, the Para from SK is much more useful in mass PvP/E situations, HK is only superior in 1 target aka Raid situations due to Panther debuff

Still, Hail the HKs!

lmL

Archived