make adena

Lilins

It is almoat impossible without spending some money in order to improve your stats which is leading to better damage per second and the ability to hunt good zones.

I am level 112 now - Eviscerator.

Started from lvl 110 until now every single day I am doing minimum about 3.5 billions per 24 hours.

1. About 2.5 from Primeval Isle Scrols ( 3hrs - 1from the game +2 recharges). Recharges I am buying and also doing from Mentee coins - I am reaching lvl 105 for 2 days. All Mentee that I am doing are eviscerator as they have the best dmg per second without so much investing (so every 2 days I have 2 free entrees for Primeval Isle).

2. About 300 billions I am doing from Isle of Soul.

3. About 180b I am doing from Storm Isle.

4. The rest of the money are the materials dropped from the mobs while hunting the rest of 24 hours.

I have Prestige pack +Destiny Pack.

I have invested in some gear ( +12 limited krishna Fighter, Artifact book +Artifacts, Sayha's 8, Shilien soul crystal 7,. Kaliels Bracelet + 3pcs +8 Aghation etc., etc).

And I am doing really well at the moment.

I am hunting my lvl Zones and the mobs are on 1,2 or max 3 hits.

I have box Iss Dominator 110 lvl.

Still need Leviathan Set +10 and Greater Brooch Jewells, but For now I am OK.

So he said  he invested a loot of  euros/dolars  in the  toon so he can farm  but i dont believe that numbers  is to  much  per month.So making adena  do not exist if u are new, find a friend/guild or someway to help u grear up  to 110 -112 they u decide if is worth spending over 3000 $  to have minimum gear to farm those zone.  First play then decide  DONT INVEST  u will not get  nothing back  even if  u can sellout the gear  u will be on -!!

More or less about 1000 euro... The rest small items were from the money obtained in the game. Every 2 weeks something - Agathion, Artifact.. Once I collect about 30-40b I inweatbin something in order to improve my dmg a d to get more money.

Yes it is hard, about 120b per month it is not as the guys which are farming TOI, but it is at least something.. Let's say 1 good Item per month.. Or few small items which are improving.

Lately I am not investing only for Destiny and prestige packs.

All the rest purchases are from the ingame money.

Step by step.

So from 110 to 112 no any investments apart from the packs, but Already collected a out 220b for 2 months.

20 hours ago, Cloey said:

It is almoat impossible without spending some money in order to improve your stats which is leading to better damage per second and the ability to hunt good zones.

I am level 112 now - Eviscerator.

Started from lvl 110 until now every single day I am doing minimum about 3.5 billions per 24 hours.

1. About 2.5 from Primeval Isle Scrols ( 3hrs - 1from the game +2 recharges). Recharges I am buying and also doing from Mentee coins - I am reaching lvl 105 for 2 days. All Mentee that I am doing are eviscerator as they have the best dmg per second without so much investing (so every 2 days I have 2 free entrees for Primeval Isle).

2. About 300 billions I am doing from Isle of Soul.

3. About 180b I am doing from Storm Isle.

4. The rest of the money are the materials dropped from the mobs while hunting the rest of 24 hours.

I have Prestige pack +Destiny Pack.

I have invested in some gear ( +12 limited krishna Fighter, Artifact book +Artifacts, Sayha's 8, Shilien soul crystal 7,. Kaliels Bracelet + 3pcs +8 Aghation etc., etc).

And I am doing really well at the moment.

I am hunting my lvl Zones and the mobs are on 1,2 or max 3 hits.

I have box Iss Dominator 110 lvl.

Still need Leviathan Set +10 and Greater Brooch Jewells, but For now I am OK.

Hi. I don't really think this is possible. I play with my brother,we are 2x Yull with identical gear than you and we don't get half way... We only run prestige and we go 1x to P.I . I understand the p.i 3h with destiny might get you 2.5b per day. I don't get the rest.... 300b from isle ? That's 1b per day....

I do isle with the 2 Yul on same spot and the area is clean and combined we get 300m per hour. We go storm without rose and combined we get 150m.

So doing these time zones and farm outside it's about 1b to1.5b per day. Again,2 Yul with domi out of party for buffs and all that gear you have. 

If those numbers are right What am I missing ? 

1 hour ago, Bolota said:

Yuls have been nerfed quite bad. My main was a yul, after the recent update which boosted mobs in all areas I couldn't do almost anything - i switched to tyrr during red libra and with the same gear (switched weapon as well) i am doing quite ok (nothing awesome due to my low tier gear overall, but at least I can manage things I no longer could as a yul).

2 hours ago, Bolota said:

Hi. I don't really think this is possible. I play with my brother,we are 2x Yull with identical gear than you and we don't get half way... We only run prestige and we go 1x to P.I . I understand the p.i 3h with destiny might get you 2.5b per day. I don't get the rest.... 300b from isle ? That's 1b per day....

I do isle with the 2 Yul on same spot and the area is clean and combined we get 300m per hour. We go storm without rose and combined we get 150m.

So doing these time zones and farm outside it's about 1b to1.5b per day. Again,2 Yul with domi out of party for buffs and all that gear you have. 

Sorry my Mistake.

I do 300m from Isle of Soul not 300b.

All the numbers given are per day.

I also have the Dragon leather Rind shirt +5, Radiant Circlet of Authority +5, +7 Elmore Cloack, etc, etc+Some collection items for dmg and P attack Critical Rate and dmg, talisman for crit dmg, +5 & +6 Legendary dyes (the 1 piece one) so the output dmg is 1 to 2 hits and very fast.

On Storm Isle I am not on auto as there is waiting time.

I am moving manually to a spot with mobs once I clean my spot.

1 hour ago, Gofur said:

When he say 300/180b i think its 300/180m, 300kk adena isle soul. 180kk adena storm isle 

That is correct.

I don't know how this happened...

All the small numbers are in Millions.

And the total amount per day is about 3.5.

Today I managed about 7b, because I got I Forgotten spellbok chapter 1 from Crisis and 2  rystals of Dawn from Primeval which were sold a d Today earning was 7b 250m

With commitment and dedication it is possible to make adena with the content of the game, but at the beginning you do need to make some investments in money. After that is time, determination and knowledge acquired within the game.

edited: a big mistake you should never make is relying on other people's toon, because often they have top items that are not visible like forgotten 30, artifacts++.

You can, yes, observe other toons and study possibilities in yours, but respecting their gameplay and tests.

Edited by SrtMarques

3 hours ago, Bolota said:

Check one Movie on Bailor 105 while I was still weak compared with now.

https://youtu.be/pMKeT7juqeI

Now is even Faster.