GM: You need to EXPAND NEUTRAL ZONE to twice the current size, it's TOO OVERCROWDED & can't XP

GM:  You need to EXPAND NEUTRAL ZONE to twice the current size, it's TOO OVERCROWDED & can't XP

Please relay this to developers.  The problems has gotten worse.  We need more XP areas for lower level players 108-112.  Let me clear, Neutral Zone provide some of the best XP in a group setting, so try to replicate the same in some of the Agro spots that provided less XP such as Fields of Whispers and Fields of Sience (both are harder & less XP).   So EXPAND NEUTRAL ZONE model, non-agro with good xp for groups.\

THAT's WHAT WE NEED MORE OF.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CataPvE said:

Sometimes PvP is the key :P u should try it,it's fun !

What's cool about PvP on afk ??
He will leave the character + box x2 goes to work and someone will kill the characters.
Where's the pleasure of pvp on afk? there is no pvp in the game, the game is only based on a macro afk

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, McByczek said:

What's cool about PvP on afk ??
He will leave the character + box x2 goes to work and someone will kill the characters.
Where's the pleasure of pvp on afk? there is no pvp in the game, the game is only based on a macro afk

So are you really saying , that  a active player, must bow in front of an afk  bot that farms afk 24/7?:)) i really hope that this situations happen to me