Improve your Events.

Hi, i really hope someone from the staff read this .

I've play more MMORPGs that i can even remember or count, and normally events in most of the games around there are made to encourage players to keep playing, or rewarding them for been playing for quite long, giving them acess to exclusive stuff, free stuff or even quests to get rewards, but this is the only game I know where you must waste your currency to "try" to get an event reward, it's lame, and the fact all the buff/exp scrolls  and consumables you give for events got deleted when the event ends, doesn't have any sense, you suposed to take advantage of the events to keep people playing AFTER the events, providing them with at least the basic stuff to enjoy your game for a time to get used to the farming system, but take off every consumable is doing exactly the opposite.

I really hope someone from the staff give us an answer beyond the common "we appreciate your feedback".
Thanks.

• Like 5

Paying for a chance 2kk or 700k (if your lucky cuz can get a item of 500k for 700k lol) that isnt an event, you can use coin for buff? yeah ugly buff at last give exp or something.

You cant use coins in nothing more, the new (bah repeated) events lack of features. 

Its ok you have a business but make more attractive for everyone to play the game.

• Like 3

Make more events like the WATERMELON events :) was amazing and cool event....you could farm stuff...you get bufff...and u can get very cool stuff out of the watermelons..
this new event would be good if u can use the coins for :
A) Collection....make couple good anniversary collection that u can add the coins
B)USe the coins for some kind of buff that give exp or cool other bonuses
C)LOWER the freaking price of exchange...700k and is just 19% ....common...
D)MAKE a shop or exchange items for this coins...it would be way better then this stupid way it is now
AND is crazy that you CAN trade this INPRINT coins.....another BUG ???
We need better ANNIVERSARY event.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ZizoXT said:

Make more events like the WATERMELON events :) was amazing and cool event....you could farm stuff...you get bufff...and u can get very cool stuff out of the watermelons..
this new event would be good if u can use the coins for :
A) Collection....make couple good anniversary collection that u can add the coins
B)USe the coins for some kind of buff that give exp or cool other bonuses
C)LOWER the freaking price of exchange...700k and is just 19% ....common...
D)MAKE a shop or exchange items for this coins...it would be way better then this stupid way it is now
AND is crazy that you CAN trade this INPRINT coins.....another BUG ???
We need better ANNIVERSARY event.....

it definetly doesn't feel like an anniversary event....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Paying for a chance 2kk or 700k (if your lucky cuz can get a item of 500k for 700k lol) that isnt an event, you can use coin for buff? yeah ugly buff at last give exp or something.

You cant use coins in nothing more, the new (bah repeated) events lack of features. 

Its ok you have a business but make more attractive for everyone to play the game.

true price is crazy high, and the coins are just unusable, but they are even probably bugged sicne theya re Imprint, but can be traded :S 

• Like 1

On 28/07/2022 at 02:30, ZizoXT said:

Faça mais eventos como os eventos WATERMELON :)foi um evento incrível e legal... você pode farmar coisas... você ganha bufff... e você pode obter coisas muito legais das melancias..
este novo evento seria bom se você pode usar as moedas para :
A) Coleção .... faça uma boa coleção de aniversário para que você possa adicionar as moedas
B) Use as moedas para algum tipo de buff que dê exp ou outros bônus legais
C) ABAIXE o maldito preço de troca. ..700k e é apenas 19% ....comum...
D)FAÇA uma loja ou troque itens por essas moedas ... seria muito melhor do que essa maneira estúpida que é agora
E é uma loucura que você possa trocar isso Moedas INPRINT.....outro BUG ???
Precisamos de um melhor evento de ANIVERSÁRIO.....

honestly this birthday event let me down a lot, looking like an event to remove everyone's adena from the server..

the black coupon would be a good option to save this frustrating event.

• Like 1