Live Server Emergency Maintenance: July 28

Hermes

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 3 p.m. PT /  5 p.m. CT / 6 p.m. ET / 11 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes.

Ty for finding a resolution to this issues quickly. 

If possible next time, could an alternative time be selected. This is a prime time for swamp of screams and it's also the same time of the free event. 

Cheers

You realize that most of players did play this event buying more tickets thinking its still will be profitable after getting 1b box ? Saying its 100kk now is a bit scam for people. For example: someone gamble 3b, and gets x3 box, so such a person can think: ok i can play more rounds as i have 3b profit from boxes and then they get 100kk boxes so they are actually -2,7b.

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your effort and work in trying to keep many misfits happy. I know they do their best to make the game work, but there is something wrong, Jenni's ticket costs 30kk but the consumable rewards have an expiration time, which is why it is not profitable to spend it since sometimes we do not have the time to use them.

I do not want to make this a form of complaint, because I know that you make an effort and mostly receive complaints and bad comments about it, but in my opinion you do it well and greetings to the entire team that makes the game work.

@Hermes 

Better if administration will check TOP 1-2-3 rewards winners (by IP).  And ask yourself how it possible when the same person (persons) wining all the time (even with boxes in the same time). Most fun that this person (persons) "play" from not allowed region - and not secret for all sever using "bot" program. But... what can do  administration...?  They can't do simple things many years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aelian said:

Just cancel it. Once more events and promotions for selected groups of players.

Agree its a crappy free event with same mistakes every single year (1b box /top prizes same second)..

Dont forget this event and this bad promo will stick around for entire month! Will be a boring month ;)

• Like 2

The fact that you shut down the server during an event like this blows my mind. People wait for hours to have a chance at this and you choose now. Im sorry Gm buffs or Angel Cat is not going to cut it this time.  No extra  pots either we have enough of those. I have been a player since Lineage first came out, and NC needs not to roll back servers as they have done before. Make it right for your screw ups. I love this game, but this is not right!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pureknight said:

The fact that you shut down the server during an event like this blows my mind. People wait for hours to have a chance at this and you choose now. Im sorry Gm buffs or Angel Cat is not going to cut it this time.  No extra  pots either we have enough of those. I have been a player since Lineage first came out, and NC needs not to roll back servers as they have done before. Make it right for your screw ups. I love this game, but this is not right!!

Whats the point of having not working event? 

Better chill one day play Lol or smthing and use your coupons tomorrow at least all rewards will work? 

Edit: funny you mention pots.. 😄  according to Ncstaff its never enough pots it's like oxygen in L2 😀 

52 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Whats the point of having not working event? 

Better chill one day play Lol or smthing and use your coupons tomorrow at least all rewards will work? 

Edit: funny you mention pots.. 😄  according to Ncstaff its never enough pots it's like oxygen in L2 😀 

pots without vitality are useless.

With this eletricity price this is not funny :/ Angel cat is not a compensation, just a joke - like earlier - , half night (this is an european timezone server (Naia)) unnecessary computer working for two ... a lot of wasted money (whole game, but we like it :D ). While we thinking on we will finish with 7/24 game (this is not normal nowadays), you killed the server at the middle of the night. Announce us earlier, to prepare our computers (to off...).

Thank you.

NIce job DEV ince again re editing   sucks  1 bilion adena box now gives 100 milion:)),  i didnt forgot whay i left 5 years ago:))  i still see that this shete game and server needs to be avoidet  , its only a financial bleep off for fake pixel and fake events:))

21 hours ago, BeleaMare said:

ah people i just earnd 1 bilion adena box and is not working:) a clan mate   wined 3  similar boxes these days and same thing zero adena received:)) when we receive hour prizes after the event ends?:))

I got 4 of them. and instead of 4 billion I get 400 million. did they ever say what the yare doing on maintenance day? how about they extend the time in which we can actually use the scrolls and give us like a week of vit maintaining rune to compensate i'd be ok with that.