Redlibra Please.

RAOZAN

also.. in other regions its a scheduled event.. and some even permanent.. so if you really have problems with an actual function in game nowdays.. then you really live way in the past :/ but personally i rather save sharing tears to the poor classes that lost greatly with the changes in game.. like spoilers for example.. although.. i do agree about the spamming for it is pretty tiresome to watch.. but.. not really that hard to ignore if you not interested.. like ignoring the trollers that just spammed nonsense before ::D

Actually I have several high level healers in clan and they will be 1000% better at their class then you would be switching back and forth.

Also have 4 high level iss in clan that never been anything but an ISS and they are lot better than people switching back and forth between classes.

You wants things easier and quicker which sadly is not how L2 is structured its a marathon not a sprint.  If you switch to a healer at 120 you think you have a understanding of how to heal at that level? nevermind who is going to trust you when losing xp or time at that level is huge....  Lets not forget the gear you need to level to 120 is huge and a AOE DD and Healer have nothing in common in gear so your going to spend a fortune.

So yea be cool I am sure that will work...... /smh

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Actually I have several high level healers in clan and they will be 1000% better at their class then you would be switching back and forth.

Also have 4 high level iss in clan that never been anything but an ISS and they are lot better than people switching back and forth between classes.

You wants things easier and quicker which sadly is not how L2 is structured its a marathon not a sprint.  If you switch to a healer at 120 you think you have a understanding of how to heal at that level? nevermind who is going to trust you when losing xp or time at that level is huge....  Lets not forget the gear you need to level to 120 is huge and a AOE DD and Healer have nothing in common in gear so your going to spend a fortune.

So yea be cool I am sure that will work...... /smh

its obvious you missing the POINT.. its not what you HAVE.. its what you making!!! I played since prelude.. and my 2nd char was healer.. and i was amongst highest lvl before my break.. what are you NOT getting.. game developed into 98% solo.. UNTIL you reach high enough to be accepted for other hunting areas. Or are you telling me.. you carry healers 105-115 by playing alt chars?