Redlibra Please.

RAOZAN

For all that is holy why do you need Red Libra? STOP IT I am sick of hearing about it people start asking for it a day after it ends.

You do not like your class reroll you can get to 105 in a day even with no pots or special gear.  No reason "need" red libra.  Weapon exchange? Oh you want cheap mage weapons and bows thats cute.  How about next red libra you can exchange weapons but cannot exchange them for bows and mage weapons..... might change people.

Just stop.... so many things we can address in game but I hope red libra never comes back so you can all just stop this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

For all that is holy why do you need Red Libra? STOP IT I am sick of hearing about it people start asking for it a day after it ends.

You do not like your class reroll you can get to 105 in a day even with no pots or special gear.  No reason "need" red libra.  Weapon exchange? Oh you want cheap mage weapons and bows thats cute.  How about next red libra you can exchange weapons but cannot exchange them for bows and mage weapons..... might change people.

Just stop.... so many things we can address in game but I hope red libra never comes back so you can all just stop this.

When red libra? Lmao :D 

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Youre obviously low level and dont realize its costs about 9k to level up all your forgotten skills, and there is a HUGE difference between 105 and 120,  so no.. you just don't "reroll" to level 105. 

Now that all being said  +1 RED LIBRA!!!

Yup low level.... You have no clue who I am so you can stop speaking.  Forgotten skills shouldnt be leveled up unless your sure of the class you want to play.  Every class has up downs and all arounds.   Its a cycle.  Sly was an archer in 2004 and wow look he is still an archer in 2022.  Good and bad times you manage.

And yes you do just reroll to 105.  Because there are forgotten skills that are leveled depending on class but these are things someone who has only been playing a few months could figure out I am sure.

@HermesI  say lets get rid of Red Libra completely and if someone wants to change their class make them really pay for it like you used have to.  People don't remember before Red Libra you could change your class but it cost real money.... Maybe you prefer that idea?

No its just in general the red libra thing gives me headache; it was something special added to the game to save people money if they wanted to reroll but now people want it 24/7 and just annoying.  There are thing in game I liked fixed before keep going down the red libra rabbit hole lol

13 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

No its just in general the red libra thing gives me headache; it was something special added to the game to save people money if they wanted to reroll but now people want it 24/7 and just annoying.  There are thing in game I liked fixed before keep going down the red libra rabbit hole lol

You are the one that's annoying. The game costs tens of thousands of Dollars and you seem to be the ONLY one that wants to pay more money. How about you do you, and leave everyone else alone? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Sounds like a red libra hole

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

ok.. kudos to your "cool factor".. can i just give you an example.. being a support char is REALLY heavy work to lvl up.. so swapping to aoe dd.. and then swap back in red libra.. you can reduce YEARS of progress.. but nah.. YOU too cool for that.. so why dont YOU come back with your awesomeness when you made your 120+ healer soloing :D