ORIANA? WHATTT???

Fixee

My god in heaven NC, what are you doing, red libra just for ADEN and practically a lot of people from Live asking for red libra, and you put Oriana event, you really don't care at all about the players, just in putting bad events?
@Hermes 

You need to pay more attention to the players.

Removed all content from game and any opportunity to enjoy game by aquiring items and progression in game and put all items in promotional boxes.. did anyone asked for that also? No but they did it anyway..

Same with oriana event nobody asked for this.. This year probably the WORST YEAR FOR LINEAGE 2...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fixee said:

It's embarrassing that we don't have a voice, so that you can see the players' needs.

And take into account their wishes.

@Hermes 

Just embarrassing.

In MMOwallet games there is no such a thing ,

Cant wait for Throne and Liberty... hopefully they will close Lineage 2 once whales will run away...

4 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Throne and Liberty got postponed to at least 2nd quarter 2023

Thank you for a good news.. damm..  hopefully it will be mmorpg not MMOwallet so it would be worth waiting,  same as bloody expansion for wow.. takes ages to get good games going.. :D

12 minutes ago, Fixee said:

Let's wait and see if we get answers, or just be a few more players talking on the forum.

Second option I would say ,

50% of game population dont use forum(due to obvious reasons)

30% got perma bans in forum for placing and opinion 

20% just gave up with this game they have financial attachment so they dont care whats happening 

10% just log in to read maintenances with typo's, 

Forum mods which should give answers just give bans , dev(which should give update information) tries to revive forum by replying to some posts, 

Gm's artic and second one which should be in game monitoring in game environment (game masters??) Placing announcements before maintenances..

Dam this place is sad , I'm not surprised that I haven't logged in for 3 years in forum..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fixee said:

It's embarrassing that we don't have a voice, so that you can see the players' needs.

And take into account their wishes.

@Hermes 

Just embarrassing.

what is embarrassing is you ppl not understanding this is a gatcha game now, been one for such a long time you don't even see it.

explain to someone who does not play this game how things work and how much you spend and see their reactions. It'll be a sobering experience for many here.

It's so bizarre to constantly see people complain, not being heard, their suggestions not been considered to the least, and still spend so much in this game. What are you doing ppl?

• Like 2