Chronos Down

DwarfXO

i dont think they care if we pay or not man want serious job close it for 1 hour check your problems than open it not close it without warning i was on deal to sell one itme and when i try cod  server off i lose the adena deal now try two times to open the server and didnt fix anything are we have to deal with serious people here or they just want free money ??

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The servers have been restarted and are now available. We are investigating the causes.

Angel Cat will be spawned in Chronos shortly.

Thank you for your support.
Hermes

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

The servers have been restarted and are now available. We are investigating the causes.

Hermes

What about people lost adena nccoin and items when tried purchase items and claim items from L2store?

And server is still down..

8 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes

Still down my friend , dont sing out from forum straight after posting something.. 

Just now, songoku88 said:

seriously now thats not funny anymore @Hermes close it for 1 hour and fix it now you have to give gm buffs for 24hours like old days and dandies ballls and pots .

And RedLibra.

O sorry, I thought we were talking about impossible wishes.

1 minute ago, Fixee said:

And RedLibra.

O sorry, I thought we were talking about impossible wishes.

You are so annoying with Libra :D Everyone was waiting for libra in patience you once bought duals cant wait to swap gun.. 

Server crashed Admin went AFK i think there is more important things than selfish libra :D 

• Like 1

Just now, DwarfXO said:

You are so annoying with Libra :D Everyone was waiting for libra in patience you once bought duals cant wait to swap gun.. 

Server crashed Admin went AFK i think there is more important things than selfish libra :D 

Hahahaha I'm kidding.

But we see that the gms are working hard to get the server back to normal.

2 minutes ago, DwarfXO said:

This is what we talked about in the other thread.
As it seems they are not caring, be it about anything, just putting on events and events that everyone is already tired of.

2 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

@FixeeCut the crap about Reed Libra ffs!

I'm sorry, you don't understand sarcasm, I forgot!
But no problem.

The biggest issue is that as we know, I hope at least this time, they can get the server back up and running fast.