HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kale

Hello everybody, today is my birthday, i am happy hitting the 40 years old, i play L2 with ncsoft servers since 2017 and i m wanna to share my happines for my birthday with you, i think is would be necesary and nice to share our "human" birthdays with the others in this l2 world, i invite to you and the others to share your birthday in the next time ok.

i don´t know you but for share the L2 world with my i m happy and i appreciate you.

Happy Birthdays for everybody. 

I Salute you with happiness .

😃 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, Kale said:

Hello everybody, today is my birthday, i am happy hitting the 40 years old, i play L2 with ncsoft servers since 2017 and i m wanna to share my happines for my birthday with you, i think is would be necesary and nice to share our "human" birthdays with the others in this l2 world, i invite to you and the others to share your birthday in the next time ok.

i don´t know you but for share the L2 world with my i m happy and i appreciate you.

Happy Birthdays for everybody. 

I Salute you with happiness .

😃 

Congratulation! 🎂 

Reaching this milestone :) Enjoy your cake :) 

Thanks to you guys, was a great a nice 40th years achievement, a long weekend full of celebrations, me in saturday 17 and my wife yesterday. Tonight we ll return to L2 world again in Naia, maybe we ll do Sparta 110, Kama-Bay 105 and Crisis, our Favorites instances.

Let´s see you ingame peolple! thanks for the greetings, 

I hope to see other people come to forums to share the birthdays with everybody here. 

Best Regards, Kale.

40 years old  🥳