Upcoming Extended Server Maintenance: October 19, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

We are performing extended maintenance this week to patch Lineage II, Aden & Classic with the Hero’s Tome, and Crusader Content Updates. Full maintenance notes will be provided as normal, on Tuesday, October 18 but we wanted to share the maintenance times as soon as possible.  They are as follows:

Live game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 9 hours.

Aden game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

Classic game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

48 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

No. They need to check if mobs' stats are higher/harder than the current gameplay.

I don't know if you already noticed, but the mobs statistics have already started, I see many people complaining that they are no longer able to stay in the places where they used to be

6 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

I don't know if you already noticed, but the mobs statistics have already started, I see many people complaining that they are no longer able to stay in the places where they used to be

Probably freebies expired (raid jewels/heaven and etc.) Since updates are not pushed and there was no restart so a bit strange to get mob buff prior update :)

34 minutes ago, VictorR said:

Guys, you don't have to be very smart to know that the mobs will be tougher.

it's a korean patch there they take us years ahead as a team

They will also fall more in drops or so they say so it will be more difficult
hunt in our areas (those of us with medium/low equipment)

I'm level 111 and can only hunt on Alligator Island, from there I'm dead

Well if I can't with aloligator I'll go to hellbound and hunt without souldhost, what can I do?

Lol  you just gave me idea if there was a cross region competitions probably our top players would felt like exalted :D 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Wissp said:

We are performing extended maintenance this week to patch Lineage II, Aden & Classic with the Hero’s Tome, and Crusader Content Updates. Full maintenance notes will be provided as normal, on Tuesday, October 18 but we wanted to share the maintenance times as soon as possible.  They are as follows:

Live game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 9 hours.

Aden game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

Classic game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

there won't be "Set Blessed Exalted"?

On 10/18/2022 at 4:00 AM, Wissp said:

what time will be on in greece??

1 hour ago, Failure said:

how are you getting a free greater rune stone?

well, there is a catch, but at least it will be possible

From patch notes:

When ‘Hero’s Historical Tome’ level 50/100/150/200 is reached, bonus skills and ‘Advanced Rune Stones - Non-Exchangeable’ are provided.