GK SO EXPENSIVE!

Zepphirot

Yeah 300.000 to port is a total rip-off, let's take alligators island - a mob drops around 3k adena (not 100% chance), so you need to kill over 100 mobs to get even and this is assuming you're not using shots or soul/spirit ores for skills etc which I don't think is the case, so with low DPS it may be quicker for you to run to your spot from Heine xD

Anyway, it's just another way of NC Soft telling new and low-geared ppl to get lost :) and all the rich players here don't care, so what I suggest is that you create a wynn lvl 85 on the 2nd account and use it for porting and then summon yourself. I keep a low lvl wynn at my usual farming spot anyway, so I don't have to run from the port area ;)

I did mention it in another thread, but thank you for bringing this up here. @Wissp   @Hermes  whyyyyyyy? 10kk port to the Crisis area must be some kind of a mistake! It went up from 150k to 10kk!  Mobs don't drop adena and from boxes you mostly get ores and other worthless stuff, I only do it to get scrolls from clan quest.