600min in Aegis Conquest Training Ground

15 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

What's the purpose of that daily? It's a Deathrone place without mobs....

Someone explain me plz...

People have kids, work, and also have other activities to do.

So, you just go there with your char, set afk macro on and when the raid is dead you get the dethrone boxes.

It's helpful so you won't miss the raid but you'll miss xp but who cares you just need the dethrone boxes to get as many historical tome you can to increase the lvl while this event is active.

hm-hmm.gif

4 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

people i think 1 day vitality maintening rune is pretty good ;) Open craft, and use 10 boxes from this boss to craft rune ;) You welcome :)

Wrong.

Since we're not going to get any top reward from Dethrone Boxes from Aegis raid, it's better to open them instead of using them for 1 day VP maintain rune.

Why? Because it's better to get a random item and with a high change you will get aden historical tome to increase your lvl of your tome. You should try to get advantage of those items now. Later you can increase your tome lvl only from l2 store promos. (or for free via crafting, but it'll take a long time)

6 hours ago, BENTEJUI said:

I have no idea how that area is going

and if it's in the patch note then I didn't even see it I'll go over it again

The Shadow of Aegis will appear in the Aegis Conquest Training Ground twice a day during the event period 10:30 / 20:30 every day. For me as from middle Europe is GMT+2: 12:30 or 22:30 real time. In this time Aegis spawn in this instance that is on the top of Time-zones list window. So port in, make 1 dmg a wait for NPC Victory and take reward (10 boxes) and use it in craft for vitality stop rune 1 day or click it for other boost rewards or historical tome scrolls (depends chances).You can participate both but only 1x take reward. You can port in this instance anytime for 600min but is empty.