Live Server Maintenance: October 26, 2022

Wissp

so servers are down for events that are...still going (so nothing changed) and for...fixing resolution problems...ah and ad a hallowin pack...and you need 3+ hours for these things... Some things never change even in 2022. Why you ppl dont make a test server, TEST there all updates you wana do and THEN put updates in live servers with minimal server downtime? You need to have to be on M.I.T to do that?

On 10/26/2022 at 3:19 AM, Wissp said:

Fixed an issue with the resolution settings.

@Wissp could you please provide the test report how you made sure this issue was fixed? 

The video settings are overwritten every time I try to change them. My GPU is constantly running on 100% now.

So this is considered fixed? Please explain.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Uzume said:

yeah the resolution issue isnt fixed at all for me either, still can not select 1600 by 1200

@Wissp@Hermes I can't select 1600x900. The setting is overwritten and reverts back to 1920x1080. I sent a ticket into support but we all know how that goes. Asked to run DxDiag, Hijack This and update my drivers and doing so didn't help. The issue is on NCwest's end.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

1.         Could you give some information about the problem of screens closing by themselves in WINDOWS 11! No gamer can play on Windows 11 and          keep the screens open for too long!  @Hermes @Wissp

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

We got considerable lag before the maintenance last night and i see now after the maintenance. We did not had this prior to the night before maintenance. 

I will have to agree, something changed and the characters do not respond well.

its like a 5+ second delay on everything.

Anyone else?