Live Server Maintenance: November 30, 2022

Wissp

That's what hapends when you decide to bring back 2013 event/sale to 2022/23.. 

They just removed sale/event boxes from game...

@Hyunkel are they are putting discounted boxes back? or just keeping 80 retail box for this event? 

Seems you are the only active at the moment Hime last time loged in a week a go :D 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

That's what hapends when you decide to bring back 2013 event/sale to 2022/23.. 

They just removed sale/event boxes from game...

@Hyunkel are they are putting discounted boxes back? or just keeping 80 retail box for this event? 

Seems you are the only active at the moment Hime last time loged in a week a go :D 

The issue is still being looked into. The special crafting and other items noted in the article will remain active though.

Just now, Hyunkel said:

The issue is still being looked into. The special crafting and other items noted in the article will remain active though.

Thanks for fast reply appreciate that, u r best :)

Hope they will put lv3 boxes , so finally in 12 years we can mass produce lv4 lv5 gems in the game:)

@Wissp are you not going to apologize for increasing the price of event items from double their normal store price?

what happened man? you started out all excited about your new job, engaging with the community, claiming you were actually playing the game.....now there is no updates on your character or progress, no communication from on the forums, and no apologies when you clearly screw things up......geez, talk about poor management

2 hours ago, Seshorama said:

@Wissp are you not going to apologize for increasing the price of event items from double their normal store price?

what happened man? you started out all excited about your new job, engaging with the community, claiming you were actually playing the game.....now there is no updates on your character or progress, no communication from on the forums, and no apologies when you clearly screw things up......geez, talk about poor management

Bro, NC team doesn't even know what the current items in l2 store are :P

16 hours ago, Geroz said:

Really you @Hermes  and @Wissp are the worst GM I've ever seen, your work really can't be worse. Have you ever raised a character to lv 105 at least to tour the Lineage lands and see a bit of reality? With all due respect I want to vent and express my opinion like the good costumer of your company iam:

1. You unbalance the classes, weakening some and making others super powerful as DKs.

2. You literally copy and paste updates, ahh but that does take away from the facilities they offer to players. For example: about the Dark Augment Stones, in Korea they are crafted directly from 4 Top Augment Stones (purple one), but some GENIUS of you thought of leaving or placing an ingredient that doesn't exist (Crystal imbued in Darkness) and literally harming the entire community without being able to augment their DW weapons.

3. Those disgusting and dam events like Festival Ranking super mega ultra Pay to Win event. I understand that the essence of the game is "free to play" and basically it is P2W, but that event is absurd and shameless.

4. About the Jewels event, for God's sake what are you thinking?, doubling the value and calling that a promotion?, and WHO IN THEIR SANE mind will pay a fortune for a 10% probability???????, what do they do in the company??? do they really work? If I were the CEO I would fire them without any benefit for harming my company like this.

5. Oriana event, what is the attraction out there outside the ruby and sapphire top 10?? Why did you remove the Advance Talismans (skill coldown, skill power and p.crit damage)????. Normally in that event people stock up on those talismans!!!!.

6. You guys totally and blatantly ignore the community within the forums, there are very important posts that are totally ignored like about Server Transfers, the pk system bug where there are people exploiting that. etc.

ty and good day.

cry some more

I am 100% sure that you are not normal. Gracie, you're spending a lot of money on something that's wrong. You set such a law yourself, they give you a shop, only and only the customer pays? So what right are you complaining!! I am not happy with your attitude, I play for free and avoid playing with you because you are toxic.

On 12/1/2022 at 12:27 AM, AshesOfAden said:

Thanks for fast reply appreciate that, u r best :)

Hope they will put lv3 boxes , so finally in 12 years we can mass produce lv4 lv5 gems in the game:)

Your wish come true 🤣

10x gem box to make 1 lv3 
Say wanna make red cat lv3
you need buy 160 box (assuming drop rate is the same for all boxes) = 12,800 ncoin 

to make it lv5, hmm maybe need to sell the car

19 hours ago, ikanair said:

Your wish come true 🤣

10x gem box to make 1 lv3 
Say wanna make red cat lv3
you need buy 160 box (assuming drop rate is the same for all boxes) = 12,800 ncoin 

to make it lv5, hmm maybe need to sell the car

Well I meant LV3 random boxes to buy :D 

Not this way as it is now, its still lv1 boxes just without promotional sale with double price :D