Ultimate Jewelry Price Issue

iHyperlite

On 12/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, iHyperlite said:

what advantage?  participating in the event we were given even when the gm team screwed up the promo and said nothing?

yea go be jealous more.

Jesus, give it a break. You've got everything anyone could ever want in this game and all you do is whine. SMH

19 hours ago, Kosmetas said:

All games/hobbies cost money when you play them. If you enjoy the lifestyle choice of the game you will pay hundreds/thousands to keep the fun coming.  If you can't afford the cost of your entertatinment, you have two choices.

You realise that you are talking about gambling/addictions,  spending money for 10% chance, ( when the event is almost canceled) that is gambling I never heard anyone call gambling =hobby,  gambling- addictions cost a lot of money not hobby, hobby/ game can cost money or not that does not define hobby especially like you said All games/ hobby,  fake.

To tell some one not to buy l2 events  is like telling  people that have drinking problem  not to drink, that is why people can not stop is not their fault,  but they can at least admited.

Also the " i can do what I want with my money " it is not a reason  it is a excuse, used by people that regret what they did but do not want to tell what they did ( addictions/ gambling) the same answer you will get from a drunk that can not stop drinking. 

But no one hase somthing personal with IHyperlite,  he is the most respected player and the most falowed,  people just like me get bored with the game and came here to lose some time 😅

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 9:24 AM, iHyperlite said:

it is sad and unhealthy to have an opinion on how someone spends the money they earn themselves ;)

just sayin if you willing to spend it then dont cry about it later like you always do

every1 knew the price was wrong on the promo and you still paid it

same thing when you cried about not being able to exchange dw on red libra

this is why you never be GM, emotionally unstable and unreasonable

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 7:28 AM, Mitzza said:

You realise that you are talking about gambling/addictions,  spending money for 10% chance, ( when the event is almost canceled) that is gambling I never heard anyone call gambling =hobby,  gambling- addictions cost a lot of money not hobby, hobby/ game can cost money or not that does not define hobby especially like you said All games/ hobby,  fake.

Okay, "playing" video games is a lifestyle/hobby.  You can gamble on anything in this world. If your addiction is gambling that is another issue altogether.  Plenty of people "play" this game without addictive gambling being.  Some people can drink without passing out in the back a of police car.  So, I stand by what I believe that we all spend money to be entertained by our "lifestyle/hobbies" or sports you play to gamble on.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kosmetas said:

Okay, "playing" video games is a lifestyle/hobby.  You can gamble on anything in this world. If your addiction is gambling that is another issue altogether.  Plenty of people "play" this game without addictive gambling being.  Some people can drink without passing out in the back a of police car.  So, I stand by what I believe that we all spend money to be entertained by our "lifestyle/hobbies" or sports you play to gamble on.

yes and no, as game using gambling lottery system for real money in  short;-) n game  should be PEGI18 and should be under government  control like alco and etc