Tyrr Dreadnought & vampiric rage effect on skill bug

Hello @Hermes @Wissp

I reported already bug, but I'll make post here too,

Can you fix finally vampiric rage effect on Tyrr DN class? Played previous many other classes and all VR effect work on their skills but not on Tyrr DN

I spoke with many DN's they have same problem for long time 

Playing on zones like ToI/DT, even castilla 125 is pain because you need carry all time for HP, Berserker skill also dont work proper or have "reuse" on passive "when target is die recovery 20% hp" because I notice it's not every target dead.

Tbh I dont see any "cooldown" on this pasive in  Berserker skill descrption.

Please check this, thx

They removed the decision tree, and they wont answer.. but here let me help you out. 

Are you getting screwed? Then the skill is working as intended 

You already posted.. so good job! 

And step 3 will be, no answer... ever... then go back to step one. 

1 hour ago, 2hot2handle said:

Hello @Hermes @Wissp

I reported already bug, but I'll make post here too,

Can you fix finally vampiric rage effect on Tyrr DN class? Played previous many other classes and all VR effect work on their skills but not on Tyrr DN

I spoke with many DN's they have same problem for long time 

Playing on zones like ToI/DT, even castilla 125 is pain because you need carry all time for HP, Berserker skill also dont work proper or have "reuse" on passive "when target is die recovery 20% hp" because I notice it's not every target dead.

Tbh I dont see any "cooldown" on this pasive in  Berserker skill descrption.

Please check this, thx

This is not a bug, but an intentional feature.

It's been answered already by juji and other regions staff.

They might change it someday, but don't hold your breath about it.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

This is not a bug, but an intentional feature.

It's been answered already by juji and other regions staff.

They might change it someday, but don't hold your breath about it.

whats the reason ? All DD's have VR effect on skill except DN ? It's isnt normal and nerf this class alot on pve

Also why berserker have kind of reuse on "recovering 20% hp when target dead" ?

I think its bug because every tyrr have AOE/feoh/yull but only DN nerfed ? Even iss "blood requiem" skill doesnt affect on DN skills so its not normal bro.

Auto atk VR doesnt work too

LF info from @Hermes @Wissp, not random answer without 100% prove

5 hours ago, 2hot2handle said:

whats the reason ? All DD's have VR effect on skill except DN ? It's isnt normal and nerf this class alot on pve

Also why berserker have kind of reuse on "recovering 20% hp when target dead" ?

I think its bug because every tyrr have AOE/feoh/yull but only DN nerfed ? Even iss "blood requiem" skill doesnt affect on DN skills so its not normal bro.

Auto atk VR doesnt work too

LF info from @Hermes @Wissp, not random answer without 100% prove

It's not the DN, it's the pole arm weapon that's preventing the VR to work. For all intents and purposes by design.

The effect form Berserker Spirit is a VR effect with fixed amount. The problem you see is also intended - the mobs are resisting it.

None of these things will change, even if you tag god himself here. Unless Korea doesn't come up with some major change to these settings.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

It's not the DN, it's the pole arm weapon that's preventing the VR to work. For all intents and purposes by design.

The effect form Berserker Spirit is a VR effect with fixed amount. The problem you see is also intended - the mobs are resisting it.

None of these things will change, even if you tag god himself here. Unless Korea doesn't come up with some major change to these settings.

it's not about polearm weap preventing VR work, any weap you use doesnt work VR on DN.

I suggest you make DN class 105 lvl atleast and try to do smthin without tanzanite/heal from iss.

I'm not Ando to play with 4kk defs, also I have setup skill power/skill crt dmg my character.

I rerolled from duelist and I see difference, pplz say DN is just pve class but actually is not even pve compare to duelist (which is pvp class) 

imagine I farmed toi 3-4 without heal on duelist, now i can't farm toi2 because I'm perma dead,

Where you have on skill description berserker "vampiric effect" ? I see only "recovery" word

1 hour ago, 2hot2handle said:

it's not about polearm weap preventing VR work, any weap you use doesnt work VR on DN.

I suggest you make DN class 105 lvl atleast and try to do smthin without tanzanite/heal from iss.

I'm not Ando to play with 4kk defs, also I have setup skill power/skill crt dmg my character.

I rerolled from duelist and I see difference, pplz say DN is just pve class but actually is not even pve compare to duelist (which is pvp class) 

imagine I farmed toi 3-4 without heal on duelist, now i can't farm toi2 because I'm perma dead,

Where you have on skill description berserker "vampiric effect" ? I see only "recovery" word

Try with any other weapon and you may understand what I'm saying.

Wasn't this because you could have accumulated trillion of mobs around you and regenerate from 2% to 100% just with one hit?

Some sort of a feature to mitigate this, like, vampiric was made not 100% chance first, then, to enable vampiric only from each 3rd or 4th mob?

Mitigation doesnt mean anything today since mobs are being reset once pulled too far (which is too short distance for any reasonable "grouping") and may be lifted.

7 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Agreed it was a change when Dreads could pull half of Giants cave / FoG / AL and vamp back all their hp in one swing.  Those things are no longer possible

now all tyrrs, feoh, yull,DK have AOE skills so give VR to every class or delete this system from game and give healer class job again lol

• Thanks 1