Live Server Maintenance: February 8, 2023

Hermes

Just now, Tercill said:

bro thats like 1.50 cents, soda at mcdonald cost that much...how is this expensive for you. shoot ill give the 1.5 if  it makes dont pout about it

Well by farming I make on avarage 200-300kk a day if no DC so 1.5b is a week non stop 24/7 farm for me ^^

Just now, Tercill said:

so your a free to play player, and you have an issue with what looks to be a free event? wow....

I'm not pure f2p I buy NCcoins only for things which I need or a good promos , but adena wise free event not for me :) 

1 minute ago, Nothing said:

I'm not pure f2p I buy NCcoins only for things which I need or a good promos , but adena wise free event not for me :) 

your complaing over 1.5 bill is either selfish, unwise or just non sensical. just saying 1.5 bill is like nothing in this game. i spend that a week just making VIT

2 minutes ago, Tercill said:

your complaing over 1.5 bill is either selfish, unwise or just non sensical. just saying 1.5 bill is like nothing in this game. i spend that a week just making VIT

It is like nothing , but to get more than a boosts you need more than 1.5b probably over 60-90b to get to x7 forgotten books :D 

4 minutes ago, Tercill said:

i need 3b per week for VIT but the issue here isnt the 1.5b is to gain something good with that adena if you need 100b + to get something good with the rates they have people dont like that 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tercill said:

the problem with your math (and logic) is 1.5 billion (100 ICE) will get you ... a lvl 2 freya. Ivl 3 if you 're lucky. So ...  a few time limited (will be deleted on 02.22) pots

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mete said:

the problem with your math (and logic) is 1.5 billion (100 ICE) will get you ... a lvl 2 freya. Ivl 3 if you 're lucky. So ...  a few time limited (will be deleted on 02.22) pots

your viewpoint has not backing. this is just a complaint.

2 minutes ago, Tercill said:

your viewpoint has not backing. this is just a complaint.

my viewpoint is based in simple math (2 separate 5% events to get to lvl 3)

anyways, to avoid confusion, I have an account maxed out on adena and I have zero interest in this event and its rewards. Poor people ingamewill gamble, and then go buy loot boxes to replenish the adena they burned up ;)

Which is the point of the event

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nothing said:

Probably he will spend 60b to impress us with lv6 doll :D 

haters gonna hate.  different gm posting a better event with obvious positive intentions..

bet you wont complain when greter rubys drop to 60 bill,

Just now, Tercill said:

haters gonna hate.  different gm posting a better event with obvious positive intentions..

i hope alll drop to 60 b i also need stuff that now cost 300-400b + 

Just now, Tercill said:

Im a feoh guy so it doesnt really bothers me they can cost even 10b :D ,

if you havent noticed my 1st post(in this thread) on this account as I dont want get my main banned as they ban for no reasons most of the time :D 

Just now, Solaris said:

i hope alll drop to 60 b i also need stuff that now cost 300-400b + 

nothing wrong with thinking postive. better than feeling pissed about spending on a game that people will say the servers will close. thats just a defeated feeling. i would rather rep my post than think negatively

Just now, Tercill said:

the event is ridiculous, the items on offer only interest low to mid level people. Nobody with trillions in their warehouse cares about crafting the 1 dragon fragment per server or the 1 rune stone

if it was a good adena burn event, it would target those with excess adena to burn, and offer items of interest to them. Not insanities and seven signs.

As it stands, all it will do if people are sucked in is burn up the adena of mid level players hoping to get 7b worth of forgotten books and a seven signs. Hi 2018, this is 2023 calling.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

we cant have positive thinking because all events was fail and they scam us the kain scrolls . no exp event. lag. launcher still have problems so they dont do any good work event they can't copy paste correctly 

Well about copy/paste, korean event had x32 forgotten scrolls as a reward one click costs 7kk , so they messed up even with copy paste part :D 

Not sure why Tercill is still trying to defend(stay positive) about NCwest , Dragon slayer sale was a big flop , couple of years ago I've spent a lot and trully had a progression on my toon, 

Edit:

Jewel event was even more frustrating (standard box 80NC coins) Sale cost 200~ nccoins as I remember correctly... 

Just now, TurboDeathKnigth said:

Maby am way off . Still sleepy but.  U say 100 ice 1.5b ???   How ?   When 1 ice cost 100.000  1 doll 1mil .so 100 ice and 1doll  This shud be 11mil right?  . So what did i miss to gett the 1.5bil ??

Yeah you are a bit sleepy :)  Enchanting cost 15kk + 100k x1 ice :)