Live Server Maintenance: February 8, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please note that maintenance is longer than usual this week due to some backend updates that are occurring. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Freya’s Ice Doll event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Valentine’s event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Love Strongboxes Promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Cablena Doll Event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Dragon Slayer Promotion related items and exchanges will be removed!
  • Fixed an issue where the Limit Barrier skill would apply to Raid Bosses with a delay.
  • Fixed a texture issue with an Orc Warrior outfit.
  • Thanks 1

@Hermes could you please post the maintenance info a bit later? Soo much time ahead posting, sarcasm off...

Why is it so hard to post stuff 1 or 2 days before the downtime? Also you forgot to mention, that some Gran Kain Scrolls (Gran Kain Weapon) timer is gone with this maintenance and therefor they get removed.

AND can you finally respond to the dozens posts here on the forum awaiting your or @Wissp reply.

(I rly start to belive we do not have forum GM's anymore and just some random guy at the office log in, copy paste and log off).

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

[...] and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please note that maintenance is longer than usual this week due to some backend updates that are occurring. We appreciate your patience!

Again copy+paste without reading :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Siri said:

@Hermes could you please post the maintenance info a bit later? Soo much time ahead posting, sarcasm off...

Why is it so hard to post stuff 1 or 2 days before the downtime? Also you forgot to mention, that some Gran Kain Scrolls (Gran Kain Weapon) timer is gone with this maintenance and therefor they get removed.

AND can you finally respond to the dozens posts here on the forum awaiting your or @Wissp reply.

(I rly start to belive we do not have forum GM's anymore and just some random guy at the office log in, copy paste and log off).

office???propably mom's  basement  

so with the  new event  if you are super lucky you can craft a greater rune stone for 110 skills + but with the same Material Required    you can crarft a +10 fallen earing ?with the same 7% success rate ? that is so funny and a greater fire dragon agathinon charm !

JUST SAYING WISSP WAS HURTING THE COMMUINITY WITH HIS POSTS

AS SOON AS WE HEARD FROM HERMES, I CAN TELL ALOT OF PLAYERS WERE SATISIFIED SOMEWHAT

WE NEED A POSITIVE TREND OF EVENTS

WE WONT GET THE APOLOGY WE ARE LOOKIN FOR 

BUT A 180 DEGREE TURN IS SOMETHING US AS A PLAYING COMMINIUTY REALLY WANT

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maelys said:

Hi  @Hermes @Wissp

So now to learn a 110 skill  you put greater rune at craft this event with 7% chance same as Greater Fire Dragon  or Greater Sayhas Talisman ?

Each month you guys make things harder and harder and atm for me the game is not a joyful experience anymore

bro go read the event again. as long as these arent typos(  very well could be) EVERYone has a good shot at getting close to a lvl 10 freya ice doll....everyone on the server has the same amount of chances.  I WISH WE HAD MORE EVENTS LIKE THIS.  players who arent whales have a good shot at getting something really nice, and it doenst really cost them anything. LAST GOOD EVENT WAS THE 1 MONTH OF DW WEAPONS, I PUT THIS EVENT RIGHT UP THERE WITH IT

21 minutes ago, Tercill said:

bro go read the event again. as long as these arent typos(  very well could be) EVERYone has a good shot at getting close to a lvl 10 freya ice doll....everyone on the server has the same amount of chances.  I WISH WE HAD MORE EVENTS LIKE THIS.  players who arent whales have a good shot at getting something really nice, and it doenst really cost them anything. LAST GOOD EVENT WAS THE 1 MONTH OF DW WEAPONS, I PUT THIS EVENT RIGHT UP THERE WITH IT

You forgot to mention>

100 ICE to use cost 1.5b

with 100 ice on 5% chance you will make lv3

Above level 3 is 0.12% chance 

So 1000 ICE = 100kk

1000 clicks =15b

with 0.12% and 1000 ICE you will manage to make lv4 - lv6 which costs you 15b

another 40b and you might get above lv7

So about same chances for everyone on server stop dreaming I have like 12b in my pocket , cant afford to play this...

8 minutes ago, Nothing said:

You forgot to mention>

100 ICE to use cost 1.5b

So 1000 ICE = 100kk

1000 clicks =15b

So about same chances for everyone on server stop dreaming I have like 12b in my pocket , cant afford to play this...

And that's Korean rates which someone shared on another topic , so our rates will be much lower instead of 0.12% we will get 0.03% 

And I dont have spare 600b to get insanity as a reward :D 

9 minutes ago, Nothing said:

You forgot to mention>

100 ICE to use cost 1.5b

So 1000 ICE = 100kk

1000 clicks =15b

where are you getting your rates from?  like what evidence do you have it will be what YOU say?

1 minute ago, Tercill said:

so you wanna listen to the negative nancies but not listen to the gentlemen who did the rates and was showing a G ruby for 6-7 bill from this event?. cmon man give it a chance

Dont forget you are playing in NCwest since when they do something to please players?

Lol that guy who did math with 6b for G Ruby  dont know how math works... He was calculating chance not probability like Ando inbaraced him self last time with his math skills... :D 

Obviously through the event I will try to use my 100 ICE which I get from NPC but 1.5b per 100clicks is to expensive for me :D