Live Server Maintenance: February 8, 2023

Hermes

wtf are you complaining about?

make red cat, sell it, and for that money get sappire+blue cat, lol

or, trade, there are plenty DKs waiting 

ps: cool event, ppl who threatened to quit are now appearing as "Gz! X has made top grade ruby/red cat +10";

thank you NCW for the prices gone down - ppl are fireselling everything to get some adena to feed the slot machine :D

On 2/8/2023 at 1:35 PM, Tercill said:

your complaing over 1.5 bill is either selfish, unwise or just non sensical. just saying 1.5 bill is like nothing in this game. i spend that a week just making VIT

You missing point totally or you pretend to be smart. for game to be enjoyable you need some kind reward little bit more then you spend not spend 20b and get shi.... . 2nd point is if game is lottery  kind type should be pegi 18 and in most country's it could be prohibited. 3rt point is  who care how much you spent on vit or on what you spend $ is about game be enjoyable not just for ppl which spent 10k $ and ppl complain about it long time. Or mb you just think  events should be just for top geared ppl then yes you right losers should not play this game haha

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GermanStallio said:

wtf are you complaining about?

make red cat, sell it, and for that money get sappire+blue cat, lol

or, trade, there are plenty DKs waiting 

ps: cool event, ppl who threatened to quit are now appearing as "Gz! X has made top grade ruby/red cat +10";

thank you NCW for the prices gone down - ppl are fireselling everything to get some adena to feed the slot machine :D

wrong, there is a considerable infusion of top ruby/red cat ONLY can't aspect to have the same price for other top jewels ... so, easy when u say it's fair for everyone, it's actually quite unfair for mages. :|

• Like 3

On 2/7/2023 at 9:06 PM, Hermes said:

The Freya’s Ice Doll event will start for 2 weeks!

Ice Doll Lv. 7

Appearance Stone Box

Sealed Talisman - Insanity

Talisman - Seven Signs

Does anyone know what Appearances are possible from this box? Is there anything new, or somehow a random Appearance from a box is an improvement on recent events when we could choose the Appearance(if we could get the exchange ticket) if the box had Ctrl preview compatibility, we would be able to see the possible contents on the crafting screen.

Why when I ask for help I am blocked and not helped?

Why if you ask something the moderators don't like, they block it? If it wasn't offensive why don't they answer questions instead of blocking?

l2 game for years I spend money on events and when we have a problem they can't help? Why is it so difficult to answer a chat?

I can't even create a topic anymore? Why are you wanting to remove players from the game one at a time?