Live Server Maintenance: February 8, 2023

Hermes

Just now, TurboDeathKnigth said:

Maby am way off . Still sleepy but.  U say 100 ice 1.5b ???   How ?   When 1 ice cost 100.000  1 doll 1mil .so 100 ice and 1doll  This shud be 11mil right?  . So what did i miss to gett the 1.5bil ??

each enchant click costs 15mil

15*100=1.5 b

2 minutes ago, Koliur said:

Incompetence as his best, buffs don't stack,  "FREE TO PLAY" NERFED event for trillionaire top spender/rmt...go bleep urself NCTRASH, quit this bleeping useless game FOR MORONS.

Well i said its going to be trash , but didint expect that event buffs wont work.. :D 

every single part of this maintanance and all three events are crap :D 

16 minutes ago, SoniaTrevi said:

and this event is good? for whom ?

I have not seen a good free event in many years and the paid ones are even worse if you do not earn 8 thousand dollars a month of course

its good for people who are loaded with adena from RMT's , its always been and will be like this.

Paid event = for everyone who pays

Free event = for whales who generates adena by rmt

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please note that maintenance is longer than usual this week due to some backend updates that are occurring. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Freya’s Ice Doll event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Valentine’s event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Love Strongboxes Promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Cablena Doll Event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Dragon Slayer Promotion related items and exchanges will be removed!
  • Fixed an issue where the Limit Barrier skill would apply to Raid Bosses with a delay.
  • Fixed a texture issue with an Orc Warrior outfit.

1.8b for make dol l+3  subscription canceled  gl guys

People are unreal.
The event is decent. Despite the small hiccup of the two buffs, rest is working nice, just the random lag spike due to server enchanting system.
If you have Adena issues, open wallet and sell stuff to market in order to get Adena from buy shops.
You won't get any Top-grade for less than 200€ from L2Store items sale. So basically 400-500€ for 2 top items, seems to be fair for once.
Compared to the 5% click event couple weeks ago, which was values at 3000€ to have a good chance.

So far, 99% of people I know made their Top-grade Ruby, Top-grade Red Cat, and make some nice Shining Crystal Dyes, Shining Protection or went for massive Insanity amounts (22.5b on average).
The 1% is the one not willing to make an effort or support the game.

Look at the mirror and ask yourself when you'll start enjoying the game other than flame on your own misery.

P.S.: Feoh 114, 3 hours Pantheon = 1.7b = 100 tries every day for the next 2 weeks. That's is 1.400 tries. So basically close to a level 7-8 doll, not too bad even for low level people.

Pantheon Time Recharge Stones = free from mentees every day.

3 hours ago, extase1987 said:

People are unreal.
[...]

P.S.: Feoh 114, 3 hours Pantheon = 1.7b = 100 tries every day for the next 2 weeks. That's is 1.400 tries. So basically close to a level 7-8 doll, not too bad even for low level people.

Pantheon Time Recharge Stones = free from mentees every day.

This is unreal. People are so used to spending so much money on this game that they consider this event ok.

Let me break it to you, normal players don't farm 1.7b in 3 hours. 

• Like 2

Out of boredom I tried. 2 lvl 10s cost me 62billion and 90 billion respectively. From friends I heard varying figures between 30 billion for a level 10 (lowest I heard, guy was insanely lucky and got 7->8 and 9->10 with 3 clicks) to  380 billion for a level 9 , temporarily paused enchanting. 

I still believe the vast majority of the playerbase can't afford to get the good stuff out of this event and will probably end up overpaying for 7 Lvl 1 forgottens.

Low. AH has a lot of top red cats eyes around 300 bi.(Chronos)

I got one for 250 bi.

Using the adena that he spent, he could get a top ruby and red cat.

The event will not end today. wait a little bit to see.

I never try to enchant nothing. I don't have luck. if was me trying to do it, i will spend 700 bi or more. so I wait.