Issues with patch notes

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing the issues you all caught. These have all been corrected already.

5 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

on the website

I think it should say "increased difficulty"

As for the changes to Ivory Tower Crater and Silent Valley, the information is accurate and the difficulty will be lowered.

Hermes

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Oi pessoal,

Obrigado por compartilhar os problemas que todos vocês pegaram. Tudo isso já foi corrigido.

Quanto às mudanças em Ivory Tower Crater e Silent Valley, as informações são precisas e a dificuldade será reduzida.

Hermes

@Hime @Hermes @Wisspwhy can't you answer me?

Why does a company take money from a customer and not release the account?

Good afternoon , I am very sad for not being able to play with my account again , I spent a lot of time , and money , and even after ncsoft received all the values back both in the forum and the support team ignores me and does not respond , they can not verify to release my account, why are you doing this to me?

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing the issues you all caught. These have all been corrected already.

As for the changes to Ivory Tower Crater and Silent Valley, the information is accurate and the difficulty will be lowered.

Hermes

Could you clarify please couple of things: will we have any red libra coming together with said update? 

Also, could you clarify with the developers, is it possible to allow to insert attributes to exalted shields/sigils?

• Hermes changed the title to Issues with patch notes