Cost of L2

CL4PTP

NCSoft is pushing REAL hard to squeeze out every cent they can out of players. The game is not affordable to someone with a full time job atm.  Do they really expect someone to spend 1/4 of a TRILLION adena to get ONE skill that they lvled up to get? And before anyone wants to chime in and preach that L2 was meant to be hard just dont. Its a shame.. Just wanted to toss this out there.. w/e tho, right?

24 minutes ago, CL4PTP said:

NCSoft is pushing REAL hard to squeeze out every cent they can out of players. The game is not affordable to someone with a full time job atm.  Do they really expect someone to spend 1/4 of a TRILLION adena to get ONE skill that they lvled up to get? And before anyone wants to chime in and preach that L2 was meant to be hard just dont. Its a shame.. Just wanted to toss this out there.. w/e tho, right?

L2 is not hard anymore its easy now just costs a lot and at the end you get strong character to farm in afk? :) 

They reduced RMT out of the game so they put RMT inside the game with boxes

Same with autocombat , cant fight with bots put autocombat in the game,

Used to be hardcore mmorpg now expensive mmorpg ,stop buying things simple :) 

The entire reason for the post was the amount needed in USD to do anything.  The game IS easy IF you dump 50K into it. Anyone that thinks other wise is either kidding themself or just another Troll.  Don't get me wrong, i like L2... but the dollar amounts that NC wants us to dole out is not only ridiculous, its insulting.  Its all im saying... I'm just going to do what i can to hang out with friends.  Anyway, im beating a dead horse atm lol..  God bless and have fun peeps   hehe..

Yup, it's a shame, but it's hard to blame NC Soft when you see all those people spending tons of money on pixel,  then crying on forums they feel scammed because they did not get anything valuable and then spending again and again and again. As long as there's demand, NC Soft will happily provide supply.

1 hour ago, CL4PTP said:

The entire reason for the post was the amount needed in USD to do anything.  The game IS easy IF you dump 50K into it. Anyone that thinks other wise is either kidding themself or just another Troll.  Don't get me wrong, i like L2... but the dollar amounts that NC wants us to dole out is not only ridiculous, its insulting.  Its all im saying... I'm just going to do what i can to hang out with friends.  Anyway, im beating a dead horse atm lol..  God bless and have fun peeps   hehe..

you can get to a point where you can farm your own adena and take it from there.... no need to overspend on a fancy weapon or play a super expensive class ( like me playing an archer).

You can literally dump 1k or less on a eviscerator and from 112-113 you can farm everywhere... then with that adena you can slowly start buying items for the toon you really want to play, side benefit, you get to farm adena with 2x toons!  

1 hour ago, Connex said:

you can get to a point where you can farm your own adena and take it from there.... no need to overspend on a fancy weapon or play a super expensive class ( like me playing an archer).

You can literally dump 1k or less on a eviscerator and from 112-113 you can farm everywhere... then with that adena you can slowly start buying items for the toon you really want to play, side benefit, you get to farm adena with 2x toons!  

dump 1k to dk and do 10 times like an evi worth 1k :P

It's not NCs fault, it's the "players", that abused everything possible, by any means possible to out gear the rest. NC just saw a very good profit in that and pushed it harder. So please, next time you post such things, name the braindeads that got the game to this point.