Reward us for support NCSOFT

@Hermes @GM_dufo @GM_NCA @Primali

Good evening dear players and dear members of the ncsoft staff, I also come with an idea or rather a way to make the game work better and be more populated and at the same time ncsoft also has more profit. You have recently added new skills but not every player whether it is f2p or p2w player can purchase those Greater Rune stones, I suggest that for every 100x boxes or 100 usd spent in the game we receive a reward of 10% and one time per account, 1x Greater rune stone, I think that then the server will be much more populated, because I don't think there is any player who hasn't invested at least 100 usd in the game and still receives nothing... and if you reward us with every time we load money into the game and one time per account 1x Greater rune stone, Lineage would revive.

• Like 1

The Great Rune is neither Lindvior's Earring nor Kain's Necklace nor the Dragon Weapon to need buy for $100

The Greater Rune is just a rune for learning a skill already at level 110 and it should be AVAILABLE FOR EVERYBODY and at least 1 G rune should be a free reward from a clan quest, like the usual runes

No need to create a hype here from the flaws of this game

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Farm you lazy ..... if you cannot farm, consider playing  a less grindy game.

Farming at level 110?

Or pumping a character to level 116 -117 for 1-2 years without these skills ?

Even a duck understands that this piece of the game is not balanced

6 hours ago, mixa said:

Farm you lazy ..... if you cannot farm, consider playing  a less grindy game.

you have no clue for this game it seems dethrone before update with prestige was 300-400 tomes per 2h of farm there now its barerly 12-15 tomes per 2h of  farm.

7 hours ago, Arthur said:

Farming at level 110?

Or pumping a character to level 116 -117 for 1-2 years without these skills ?

Even a duck understands that this piece of the game is not balanced

ppl gone 116-117 without those skills

20 hours ago, krok said:

you have no clue for this game it seems dethrone before update with prestige was 300-400 tomes per 2h of farm there now its barerly 12-15 tomes per 2h of  farm.

I'm well aware of that actually.