Jamoa Augment Stone Boxes

hawt

These stones do exist in the jamoa boxes, just the chance is abysmal. I've gotten a total of 6 circlet and 2 brooch stones, from thousands upon thousands of boxes opened.

I'm not sure why they keep these at such low chance. There's just no reason for that, but it's what is is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mixa said:

These stones do exist in the jamoa boxes, just the chance is abysmal. I've gotten a total of 6 circlet and 2 brooch stones, from thousands upon thousands of boxes opened.

I'm not sure why they keep these at such low chance. There's just no reason for that, but it's what is is.

yeah iv opened easily 10k+ boxes on main account and thousands on others and have never seen even 1 circlet or brooch. @Hermes Can you either fix the drop rate or the description..... its false hope.

On 4/20/2023 at 7:37 PM, hawt said:

yeah iv opened easily 10k+ boxes on main account and thousands on others and have never seen even 1 circlet or brooch. @Hermes Can you either fix the drop rate or the description..... its false hope.

it is in a box but chance is disgrace , I've opened 462 boxes and I got loads of stones but only 4 circlet and 2 brooch stones

how about they delete mask augment stones and change that to circlet and brooch because mask stones are not useful for 99% of the people in this game.  Maybe add armor augment stones too that would be nice or weapon augment stones?

I gotten 100s of mask stones they just take up space in my warehouse.  Lets us trade them for other stones or something.

• Like 4

Agree as well.

Since these stones are non tradable, an npc could exchange 1vs1 to any other we would like to use.

Otherwise it beats the purpose of having them.

Also, on the thousands I have opened,  I have only gotten 1 Circlet and 1 brooch stone.

On 4/22/2023 at 1:44 PM, AshesOfAden said:

it is in a box but chance is disgrace , I've opened 462 boxes and I got loads of stones but only 4 circlet and 2 brooch stones

This is actually a good rate given of what we have witnessed so far. lol