Forums

How to enchant +10 krishna weapon

oarthurdev

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and I saw that there are some variations of krishna weapons, such as limited, bloody, enchanted. I have a krishna dualsword +10. But my exalted gives additional stats, so it's not worth equipping krishna for now. I wanted to know how I make it become an "Enchanted Krishna Dualsword +10" for example.

Thanks!!

The mammon or the Blacksmith npc in town will help you for that, u'll need to gather some materials that u can check at the npc to upgrade to enchanted and so on. Asking those questions ingame will be easier to get faster answers since only a few part of the game population takes attention to the forum.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iAndouille said:

The mammon or the Blacksmith npc in town will help you for that, u'll need to gather some materials that u can check at the npc to upgrade to enchanted and so on. Asking those questions ingame will be easier to get faster answers since only a few part of the game population takes attention to the forum.

thanks 

On 5/16/2023 at 6:36 PM, oarthurdev said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and I saw that there are some variations of krishna weapons, such as limited, bloody, enchanted. I have a krishna dualsword +10. But my exalted gives additional stats, so it's not worth equipping krishna for now. I wanted to know how I make it become an "Enchanted Krishna Dualsword +10" for example.

Thanks!!

I recommend you keep your krishna weapon and leave it full element (450) it is much better than an bleesed exalted.
You can  Augment And Three Special hability.

On 5/20/2023 at 4:32 PM, IFALCON said:

I recommend you keep your krishna weapon and leave it full element (450) it is much better than an bleesed exalted.
You can  Augment And Three Special hability.

You have absolutely no idea what are you talking about.

plain +10 is not better, both have 450 element,  blessed exalted has 15% pve dmg and since he is starting out, gambling billions to get an augument on the weapon, is just not worth it at this point in (his) game.

On 5/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, Connex said:

You have absolutely no idea what are you talking about.

plain +10 is not better, both have 450 element,  blessed exalted has 15% pve dmg and since he is starting out, gambling billions to get an augument on the weapon, is just not worth it at this point in (his) game.

Exalted has 300

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 2:43 PM, SoMeTiMe said:

Exalted has 300

Yep. And even though in theory it should be cheaper to make a +20 Blessed Exalted weapon (and add other items to make up the 150 attribute difference) than it is to make a +20 Bloody Krishna weapon, I doubt any of us will still be playing the game when NCSoft finally decides to get its head out of its arse and do right by the playerbase. Blessed Exalted Weapon and Armor scrolls should be regular in-game drops--or Exalted quest reward items-- even if it means littering the fields with Treasure Chests/Mimics again. 

• Like 2